6.4 Ivins Update

Cuck, please.

You haven't shown a thing to dispute what I have said.

Mullen, Pitt, KSU, etc. Again, what an offer list. That further proves the point that nobody believed he had the juice for a larger offer. What's your point here? You saw something? Great, nobody else did.

Oh, you would've landed on of the AH guys or whatever. Check that ego at the door. You would still be here and the results would've been the same. Not personal, it's business and that's what they showed.

Exceptions to the norm happen. Your dumbass started all of this by acting like there's some long list of 5 and 4 star talent we keep missing on that w should be getting. All we've landed is 4 star guys at the corner. The elites are going elsewhere and all you've got is cuck to come back with. What a lame ***.

You double down on your stupidity with acting like we should be beating out OU for anything. Why in the world should our perennially underachieving asses be beating them for recruits they really want? UGA, please, they get who they want in head to head matchup with us. Want to talk about those two again and what your feeling is? You're getting caught up in them for sure.

Been around recruiting 25 years since I got recruited. Tell me how much you know more than me. Better yet, stay in your lane and talk who you think is good and leave it at that. Kids aren't loyal to some has been when a has now comes calling. They aren't loyal to their boys they grew up with, current coaches, or schools in high school but are gonna be loyal the the local school? What? Please, not happening until we start winning again.

I’m with this!! I think talent evaluation is key. You are always gonna make mistakes but more often then not you need to properly evaluate and recruit them well!!! In order to win again, we need to get the dudes. If you are winning, you better be able to evaluate the kids around the state and sign them. Because we can’t afford to buy a couple of classes to get us started. Solid Post

Advertisement
Miami has good cornerback play. Teams like LSU, Ohio State, Alabama and Florida have great cornerback play.

When Miami is right, we should be in that elite group. You can knock Rumph for not having us at that level.

But to say he’s incompetent ignores the facts. He’s recruited a depth chart of four stars and we are a consistently good pass defense. If you think that’s a given at Miami, you missed the decade before Rumph.
Paul Williams baby!!! Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to 2 sites he ran as a soph....he ran a 10.5 on the tfrrs site which was likely a hand timed event it's not showing up on the official site....the official time from the bcaa event is 11.17 https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=14597509

The 10.5 was definitely hand time, this is not. It seems to me you dont know much about track anyway. First of all, it is his first year running track, not only that but track times are always slower at the beggining of track season and get a lot faster by the end if they don't get injured. So running a 11.1 at the beggining, probably turns into a 10.8-10.9 by the end and that's the minimum improvement you will see. Every prospect is not coming in running a 10.4 like Devin Hester.

The 10.5 was definitely hand time, this is not. It seems to me you dont know much about track anyway. First of all, it is his first year running track, not only that but track times are always slower at the beggining of track season and get a lot faster by the end if they don't get injured. So running a 11.1 at the beggining, probably turns into a 10.8-10.9 by the end and that's the minimum improvement you will see. Every prospect is not coming in running a 10.4 like Devin Hester.

I didn't say he wasn't quick...I said he doesn't have elite top end....like some of the elite players we've seen recently in sfla....also, both sites say he ran as a soph 11.03 ......

Advertisement
Back