$5m Transfer portal NIL

Advertisement
Currently, the University of Miami has 18000 staff members for faculty.

Tuition money is 50000 per semester.

Lol.
Are you saying 18,000 faculty? UM undergrad has 12,000 students ... student to teacher ratio is 12:1. That would give you 1,000 faculty ... professors. Certainly there ARE additional staff members but no way are there 18,000 professors.

Are you saying 18,000 faculty? UM undergrad has 12,000 students ... student to teacher ratio is 12:1. That would give you 1,000 faculty ... professors. Certainly there ARE additional staff members but no way are there 18,000 professors.
Majority of these are administrative staff, but I count these, since we are talking about the administration of a university, where education and therefore faculty is the main thing.

Overall, you have around 3300 academic staff members.

Miami Hurricanes reportedly have a $5 million NIL ****nal which they will use to attract top players who enter the transfer portal. Chess not checkers

boom smile GIF

You decided to wake up and argue on a message board saying tuition money goes to professors (which is false) on a beautiful Thanksgiving morning, so it's obvious who really needs the help.

Actually, I didn't say anything like that. I don't care if you don't like me, but don't misquote me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back