$5m Transfer portal NIL

Advertisement
The tuition money goes into all classes for all professors. Therefore, if you compare a single player to a professor, you have to adjust tuition payments for that singular professor in that singular class.

You apparently don't realize how much a class costs and how many students a professor has. Compare that to the revenue brought in by a backup player, which is zero.

If you expect football players to not attend classes because the person who is holding them makes less than you, than I cant help you, but that thought is ridiculous.

Connect the money to fulfilling your scholarship, which includes attending classes. Don't attend classes = scholarship revoked = no money.
Too much to type to try to explain how this ends up in a bad place. Over the years I've learn not to go on back n fourth with ppl on here. It's just not worth the time.

You apparently don't realize how much a class costs and how many students a professor has. Compare that to the revenue brought in by a backup player, which is zero.
You equal tuition strictly to professors. That is nonsense.

Advertisement
Of course, you can't actually argue against what I wrote, so you make it personal. Maybe tell your buddy to write better next time.
See, I didn't make anything personal, kid, quit being butthurt and arguing with everyone on the board like a woman or her thread banned. Don't try that **** with me Jagr, go argue with the birds, it's freaking Thanksgiving and you pulling this dumb *** schtick around again, man fr, give it a rest. You're now spamming this thread

@JD08
@No_Fly_Zone
@RVACane

I've been reminded why I didn't like this dude. Thought his *** would see the light, but same ol same ol Jagr.... he ruins thread convos, plz make it stop its effing Thanksgiving

You equal tuition strictly to professors. That is nonsense.

Tuition is the direct cost to take a class. You can't have the class without the professor.

I'm beginning to think that you don't have intimate knowledge of the college environment.

Advertisement
See, I didn't make anything personal, kid, quit being butthurt and arguing with everyone on the board like a woman or her thread banned. Don't try that **** with me Jagr, go argue with the birds, it's freaking Thanksgiving and you pulling this dumb *** schtick around again, man fr, give it a rest. You're now spamming this thread

@JD08
@No_Fly_Zone
@RVACane

I've been reminded why I didn't like this dude. Thought his *** would see the light, but same ol same ol Jagr.... he ruins thread convos, plz make it stop its effing Thanksgiving

Again, can't address the topic. All about me. Can I send an autographed picture?

Tuition is the direct cost to take a class. You can't have the class without the professor.

I'm beginning to think that you don't have intimate knowledge of the college environment.
You can't take a class without a room, without books, without access to information, without a chair, table, without a software structure that saves information and educational content, without electricity...

I mean, really? We have to do this?

Advertisement
Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

I stated facts.
Again, can't address the topic. All about me. Can I send an autographed picture?
You're a racist prick. That's personal.

Big difference, thought you were smarter than that

If you understood reading comprehension instead of arguing with everyone, you would see that ppl are tired of you arguing with everyone on here, you for some reason, are incapable of having a pleasant discussion with ANYONE on CIS. You have to argue, tag then, keep quoting them like a dumped ***** following them around when ppl aren't even trying to do that to you. You can take what I said, be a ***** and cry AwE sHuCkS yOuRe MaKiNg It PeRsOnAl or you can be what your little signature says, a better Jagr, and quit with the stuff mentioned, which of course, 99% of CIS thinks you're incapable.
Now fûck off, don't quote me or tag me anymore

Miami Hurricanes reportedly have a $5 million NIL ****nal which they will use to attract top players who enter the transfer portal. Chess not checkers

Glad, but in the strange world of college football today, this seems like a small number, so I suspect there's more from other sources or at least hope so. Size does matter 😁

Advertisement
I stated facts.

You're a racist prick. That's personal.

Big difference, thought you were smarter than that

If you understood reading comprehension instead of arguing with everyone, you would see that ppl are tired of you arguing with everyone on here, you for some reason, are incapable of having a pleasant discussion with ANYONE on CIS. You have to argue, tag then, keep quoting them like a dumped ***** following them around when ppl aren't even trying to do that to you. You can take what I said, be a ***** and cry AwE sHuCkS yOuRe MaKiNg It PeRsOnAl or you can be what your little signature says, a better Jagr, and quit with the stuff mentioned, which of course, 99% of CIS thinks you're incapable.
Now fûck off, don't quote me or tag me anymore

Still no thoughts on a harmless disagreement between me and Bender.

You have issues, my man. None of this stuff is serious enough to tell someone to fck off. See a therapist.

You can't take a class without a room, without books, without access to information, without a chair, table, without a software structure that saves information and educational content, without electricity...

I mean, really? We have to do this?

Yes, all of that is true. And when a dad buys tickets for the family, it's about a lot more than seeing any individual player.

Still no thoughts on a harmless disagreement between me and Bender.

You have issues, my man. None of this stuff is serious enough to tell someone to fck off. See a therapist.
Harmless? @Bender PUT YOU ON MUTE BECAUSE YOURE ANNOYING!!!

Me need help??? LMAO You decided to wake up and argue on a message board saying tuition money goes to professors (which is false) on a beautiful Thanksgiving morning, so it's obvious who really needs the help.

Now quit quoting me, lady I don't like you

Advertisement
Back