Rumor $5m+ NIL for skill players!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Impact on the nfl will be significant

You can bet rookie contracts are about to go back up again

Advertisement
It’s the price of doin business for football talent in 2022. It’s probably not gonna get any cheaper. It’s only gonna go up. Yesterday’s price…. is not today’s price.
Disagree - people won't be getting their ROI. I know boosters like burning money, but this is Joker in Dark Knight levels.

The Joker GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Advertisement
It’s the price of doin business for football talent in 2022. It’s probably not gonna get any cheaper. It’s only gonna go up. Yesterday’s price…. is not today’s price.

hip hop squares clap GIF by VH1

Disagree - people won't be getting their ROI. I know boosters like burning money, but this is Joker in Dark Knight levels.

The Joker GIF by Legendary Entertainment
My post was kinda in jest, but Unless somebody steps in and cap it. But even then… the bag schools gonna continue to bag. It can and probably will get crazy. I do think most of it is based on rumor, though. Kinda like the Rashada “bag”. Can’t see throwing that kinda money at unproven talent.

The sustainability of the of the NIL in its current state is in serious doubt. The Pro's regulate and cap these things, I would not be surprised if this is an eventuality for college level athletics within the next 3 years.

Advertisement
$5 million is about the average yearly value of Drake Londons contract, the #8 overall pick and first WR drafted this year. That’s absolutely insane and I hope it’s not sustainable

Advertisement
Back