Bethel tweet re: Lane...

Advertisement
Deliver Lane. We deliver Cook. We deliver Lane and Cook, and Andrew has a problem.

Advertisement
N.Bethel ‏@_NigelBethel 42s
If you from Miami & have a Miami offer, Be a cane...we will win a national championship if South Florida stay home

Not only does he seem to get it but maybe Chad gets it too and will start to recruit heavy too

Lane will commit to UF before start of season and we may have a chance to flip him if UF has a bad season.

Advertisement
Lane will commit to UF before start of season and we may have a chance to flip him if UF has a bad season.

if we wouldnt have gotten coley last year i would think that Lane would be a major, major priority in this class, but we get coley, so if we get Berrios and Dixon with what we already have Im not losing a wink of sleep over Lane.

if we wouldnt have gotten coley last year i would think that Lane would be a major, major priority in this class, but we get coley, so if we get Berrios and Dixon with what we already have Im not losing a wink of sleep over Lane.

With Langham and possibly another sleeper recruit like how Corn and Griffin were last year. Lane isn't a seriously high priority anymore just comparing the post from months back to now it just seems most fans are even over the need of Lane

he is most likely going to a team we may not play for a while so thats a plus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back