5 Walk-ons go on Scholarship

Advertisement

We can only hope our luck strikes!
Congrats to these 5 they deserve it.

does that impact scholarship numbers for the year, or can we still get the two spaces we had from the Portal?

Advertisement

Good for them! They come to work everyday knowing they may never see a down on the field in a game and play a vital role in helping the team get better.
OUTSTANDING and Congratulations to all five players!!!!

Advertisement
It impacts the 85 number but not the initial 25 so we still have that last spot. Have to think that Manny did the math a realized that we arent getting to 85 until most of these guys graduate because of the initial counter rule and attrition so it makes sense.

Surprised Ragone didn't get one.
You just killed his confidence. Please, don't let it happen again. Now, it's going to affect his performance. See, just that. Come on now. U know im pulling your leg. If the case, why didn't he get one

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great video! Thanks for posting that, El. Watching him wipe his tears at the end there **** near choked my soft *** up! LOL Having kids of my own has changed me so much. That's years and years of hard work and sacrifice culminating in that moment right there. Good for him! Good for all of them. I love those videos.
I knew you were a good person. I'm sure you are a great father. Good for you. Never give up.

Advertisement
Back