5-star TE Washington updates recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
The TN visit is surprising. They'll be lucky to go 6-6 this year and are not known for producing NFL TE's.

Not really that surprising, they drop real heavy bags and have good recruiters on staff. Last cycle they landed two 5⭐️ OT. Their top recruiter is TE coach Needledïck, who at one time was a GA here. That being said don’t think he lands there.

Advertisement
Not really that surprising, they drop real heavy bags and have good recruiters on staff. Last cycle they landed two 5⭐ OT. Their top recruiter is TE coach Needledïck, who at one time was a GA here. That being said don’t think he lands there.
They sure got plenty of $$$. Funny thing is, as long as I've lived up here, you never hear their fans talk about dropping bags.

Advertisement
I think the fact that he’s not deciding till the season ends helps us here. He’s made it clear he wants to go to a place that utilizes TEs. Dan enos is known for making TEs a big part of the passing game. And we have 2 studs who should ball out. UGA is a ground and pound team and i don’t think they have any TEs on the roster close to Mallory or Jordan.

Advertisement
I think the fact that he’s not deciding till the season ends helps us here. He’s made it clear he wants to go to a place that utilizes TEs. Dan enos is known for making TEs a big part of the passing game. And we have 2 studs who should ball out. UGA is a ground and pound team and i don’t think they have any TEs on the roster close to Mallory or Jordan.

I think UGA is in it because of his relationship with Hartley. Thats it

Advertisement
Back