5-star TE Washington updates recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Advertisement
I keep hearing Brevin, Brevin, Brevin - and I know he's good - but why isn't Mallory getting some nods? I hope both tight ends get to put on a show this years - it would help with Washington for sure - but it would really help our team if both of them shine.

Both will but Brevin is from the same area as Washington and Brevin is our best player recruiter.
Has nothing to do with the talent Mallory is.
Brevin is a born leader. Kids gravitate to him

Is Sarkisian known for utilizing the TE a lot? I really can’t remember. I know he’s a Norm disciple but I was as drunk as he was last time his offenses were the next hot thing
You know what i forgot he was the guy. I was only thinking about how they had their guy drafted last year and they're probably selling washington on that.

Advertisement
I know the "We have 0% chance here not falling for it" brigade will be in here soon so let me just say that this is one of those kids you get when you win 10+ games. To the victor goes the spoils. We will be in the top 3 when its all said and done I think. (UGA and Bama)

Going head to head with those two for a prospect will be hard enough.. $hitting the bed and winning 7-8 games will make it nearly impossible. I believe we have a legit shot here if we have a good-great season. That's just me though.
Isnt the other TE much smaller but was killing it and looks better. Forgot his name......i would still take this kid but like u said we have to have a great season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is the tallest TE of all time? I mean what if the kid becomes 6’9 or 6’10? Can he outgrow football?

Advertisement
As for me personally, i got news for this real good athlete, enjoy playing tightend in highschool, he seems to be a great candidate for the eric winston route. That's why those security & exchange commission schools are showing him the playbook and not game film. They already view him as a potential 1st round "eric winston route"!

Isnt the other TE much smaller but was killing it and looks better. Forgot his name......i would still take this kid but like u said we have to have a great season
U must be talking about Theo Johnson. He's not really small(6'4, 240ish) unless you compare him to Washington. I've been saying since before the Opening that I'd rather have Theo but I'm not mad if it's Washington instead plus we seem to have more traction with Washington.

Advertisement
Back