5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Kinda prefer Austin to Williams, the size and speed combination is something we'll need after Richards departs

Advertisement
Just would like to point out we've got over 30 pages for a commit. Well done everybody.

Tweed did his part times two. Brooklyndee, you're on the clock. And don't tell me that **** about "I'm gonna let him make the best decision for him" bullshyt. You're up, cutty.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I'm with Chise on this man. I know you don't want to come on too strong. But you know **** well his best option is this U. Whether he sees it or not, it is the U. We counting on you bruh. You gotta let the boy know all it has done for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He knows all that trust me. Ain't nothing stupid bout my nephew. He's a gates student for those of yall who know what that means. He'll be an early enrollee wherever he goes. All I'm gonna say is he's feeling his share of pressure right now. But regardless we gotta wait it out a lil bit. Img is trying to keep us from Junior day(Feb 18) & paradise (July 15 & 16th) because Feb is the middle of workouts & July is check in for school(orientation) were going back & forth with them but can't go to both. We all decided paradise is when we wanna go. Let's just say the wr position is close to being finished for this cycle. I don't know a ton of details about losing situation so I'm not saying this is what's gonna happen but I've heard Ohio state should still really be worried about. With B he's gonna make his own choice cause I won't allow him to go back & forth & create more of a circus. He makes his own choice than sticks with it period. He has alot of pressure he's getting & pieces of **** like keyshawn ain't making this no easier. I don't **** with police but keyshawn gonna make me catch a charge over what he's doing. I've told him over & over stop calling him talking bout money & package deals. Point reciever though bruh

Just one question about Hightower...if he didnt have external forces trying to influence him, do you think he would ultimately commit and enroll at Miami? I'm trying to understand where his heart is at.

You mean if it was just coaching staffs & recruiting? Yes he would. He loves dugans. First person he talks about in every interview.

At the end of the day....I'm just excited to see an amazing young running back help us win games!!!

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I'm with Chise on this man. I know you don't want to come on too strong. But you know **** well his best option is this U. Whether he sees it or not, it is the U. We counting on you bruh. You gotta let the boy know all it has done for you.

lots of words

When you say the WR position is close to being finished and Ohio state should be worried is that referring to us? As in we got our guys and OSU isn't getting who they want?

lots of words

What do you think the WR board looks like?

1.Pope (I'm guessing committed)
2.Kevin Austin
3.Hightower
4.Xavier
5.Jatavious (from GA)
The STA kid...?
?

Pretty sure Xavier Williams is higher on the board than anyone. With the possible exception of Pope.

Last edited:
Runs like Bobby Washington did in highschool if anyone remembers him. Upright but real smooth laterally.

Then again, Gus the bus ran like him and look where hes at...

Just another prime example of South Florida girl friends or baby mommas ****in up **** for canes & their futures. Bobby would've been a monster in his own environment.

Bobby was the truth. He lived down the street from me in Richmond Heights and his BM was crazy af. Def didn't get the support he needed externally when he went to UM.

Yeah she was. Dumb went & reported Bobby to um & the ncaa that he cheated & didn't take his tests himself. Ncaa flagged him & the rest is history.

1535141.jpg

Tweed did his part times two. Brooklyndee, you're on the clock. And don't tell me that **** about "I'm gonna let him make the best decision for him" bullshyt. You're up, cutty.

He knows all that trust me. Ain't nothing stupid bout my nephew. He's a gates student for those of yall who know what that means. He'll be an early enrollee wherever he goes. All I'm gonna say is he's feeling his share of pressure right now. But regardless we gotta wait it out a lil bit. Img is trying to keep us from Junior day(Feb 18) & paradise (July 15 & 16th) because Feb is the middle of workouts & July is check in for school(orientation) were going back & forth with them but can't go to both. We all decided paradise is when we wanna go. Let's just say the wr position is close to being finished for this cycle. I don't know a ton of details about losing situation so I'm not saying this is what's gonna happen but I've heard Ohio state should still really be worried about. With B he's gonna make his own choice cause I won't allow him to go back & forth & create more of a circus. He makes his own choice than sticks with it period. He has alot of pressure he's getting & pieces of **** like keyshawn ain't making this no easier. I don't **** with police but keyshawn gonna make me catch a charge over what he's doing. I've told him over & over stop calling him talking bout money & package deals. Point reciever though bruh

I am a bit confused by Keyshawn and this cycle. Why is he pushing Nebraska so much as a USC alum? USC wouldn't take his son, so on to the next school?

Money... Whats confusing?

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee I'm with Chise on this man. I know you don't want to come on too strong. But you know **** well his best option is this U. Whether he sees it or not, it is the U. We counting on you bruh. You gotta let the boy know all it has done for you.

Keyshawn?
He's saying Keyshawn Johnson is offering up bags for his nephew like he did for all those other high rated recruits in the 2017 class that went to Nebraska.

Key is a "facilitator" & he's basically getting every big name recruit on the West Coast paid.

I had no idea he was coaching at Nebraska. **** that guy. He was garbage in the NFL.

He's not a coach at Nebraska. Legally has nothing to do with them.

Is Lingawwww a playmaker?

Does he fill a need?

Can his skills help our Canes?

If you answer 'No' to any of the above, KYS.

Advertisement
Genuinely curious as to why he would pay talented WRs to go to Nebraska when his son isn't as good as them and they will likely pass him on the depth chart?

He knows his son sucks. He'll tell you that in a heart beat. The only reason his son is still playing football & going to college with the other Calabasas kids is to groom his relationships with them & get proper education towards Jr running the agency once he's ready. As I said,****s deeper than it seems. It's purely for business sake he's there.

Haha yep Keyshawn is a member at my country club and dude is super upfront and honest. Told me his the story how he smacked the **** out of Justin Bieber... Mentioned his son and said "yea football is not his future"

When you say the WR position is close to being finished and Ohio state should be worried is that referring to us? As in we got our guys and OSU isn't getting who they want?

Nah.that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying we have 2 wr commited right now. Xavier is about to decommit from bama within a month. He's acknowledged he made a mistake & was pressured into it. His parents are who we have to sell. He'll be here for Junior day & paradise. Long as we sell his parents between those two he's committing to us publicly. We're taking 3 wr this cycle 4 if we get Langham to graduate early which we think will happen. Jacob Copelands offer is being pulled this coming week & were not leaving the state at the position. Basically were full there (hence why my nephew is feeling the pressure.he wanted to commit around July once school gets started back up. Beginning of his senior year) might not have that choice any more. Far as Ohio state what I said about them is they are all in on Lorenzo. Fear is holding them off throughout the cycle. The positive is he's been a huge recruit. He's seen it all & nothing will be new to him. So it's really just a matter of holding everyone off.

So basically since we closed with Harley and Thomas we cut down from taking 6 to 3 WRs this cycle... And if we add Pope and X.Williams in the coming months then your nephew doesn't have a spot? Would they be able to take one of the other WRs as an athlete and get Brian in as well?

Rok is the Vincent Van Gogh of our modern era. He paints masterpieces that you fools reject and scorn. 100 years from now they'll be selling his posts from this board for millions of dollars.

Advertisement

I am a bit confused by Keyshawn and this cycle. Why is he pushing Nebraska so much as a USC alum? USC wouldn't take his son, so on to the next school?

I get what he is pushing. I don't get why Nebraska. Was he that tight w Riley? It seems like his son was a take for USC, so why did the son not go there?

I get what he is pushing. I don't get why Nebraska. Was he that tight w Riley? It seems like his son was a take for USC, so why did the son not go there?

Riley was his coach at USC I believe.

I know I can't be the only one who thinks Lingard is a tad overrated.

You're really having a bad week.

First you're pimping radio and Bell, talking about how they're going to crush it in recruiting in South Florida.

Now this.

Take the rest the day off, get some rest, and get your shīt together for next week - cause you're not thinking right

I'm not the only one that's doubting his 5* elite status. Trust me.

Very happy he committed to Miami though.

You keep going full potato.

Blast away, but I'm a bit with Rok on this one. Putting aside his age and room to continue to grow, I don't see 5 star change of direction from his film. He looks like a dangerous blend of strength and speed but not 100% sold on his ability to make people miss as the top running back recruit in the nation.

This is why Rok is the king.
He's a fisher of men... They always take the bait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back