5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I'm with Chise on this man. I know you don't want to come on too strong. But you know **** well his best option is this U. Whether he sees it or not, it is the U. We counting on you bruh. You gotta let the boy know all it has done for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He knows all that trust me. Ain't nothing stupid bout my nephew. He's a gates student for those of yall who know what that means. He'll be an early enrollee wherever he goes. All I'm gonna say is he's feeling his share of pressure right now. But regardless we gotta wait it out a lil bit. Img is trying to keep us from Junior day(Feb 18) & paradise (July 15 & 16th) because Feb is the middle of workouts & July is check in for school(orientation) were going back & forth with them but can't go to both. We all decided paradise is when we wanna go. Let's just say the wr position is close to being finished for this cycle. I don't know a ton of details about losing situation so I'm not saying this is what's gonna happen but I've heard Ohio state should still really be worried about. With B he's gonna make his own choice cause I won't allow him to go back & forth & create more of a circus. He makes his own choice than sticks with it period. He has alot of pressure he's getting & pieces of **** like keyshawn ain't making this no easier. I don't **** with police but keyshawn gonna make me catch a charge over what he's doing. I've told him over & over stop calling him talking bout money & package deals. Point reciever though bruh

When you say the WR position is close to being finished and Ohio state should be worried is that referring to us? As in we got our guys and OSU isn't getting who they want?

Nah.that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying we have 2 wr commited right now. Xavier is about to decommit from bama within a month. He's acknowledged he made a mistake & was pressured into it. His parents are who we have to sell. He'll be here for Junior day & paradise. Long as we sell his parents between those two he's committing to us publicly. We're taking 3 wr this cycle 4 if we get Langham to graduate early which we think will happen. Jacob Copelands offer is being pulled this coming week & were not leaving the state at the position. Basically were full there (hence why my nephew is feeling the pressure.he wanted to commit around July once school gets started back up. Beginning of his senior year) might not have that choice any more. Far as Ohio state what I said about them is they are all in on Lorenzo. Fear is holding them off throughout the cycle. The positive is he's been a huge recruit. He's seen it all & nothing will be new to him. So it's really just a matter of holding everyone off.

What do you think the WR board looks like?

1.Pope (I'm guessing committed)
2.Kevin Austin
3.Hightower
4.Xavier
5.Jatavious (from GA)
The STA kid...?
?

Not like that. And Elijah isn't a take Thompson is above him & Austin & Jatavious
We don't wanna leave the state at the position

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I'm with Chise on this man. I know you don't want to come on too strong. But you know **** well his best option is this U. Whether he sees it or not, it is the U. We counting on you bruh. You gotta let the boy know all it has done for you.

He knows all that trust me. Ain't nothing stupid bout my nephew. He's a gates student for those of yall who know what that means. He'll be an early enrollee wherever he goes. All I'm gonna say is he's feeling his share of pressure right now. But regardless we gotta wait it out a lil bit. Img is trying to keep us from Junior day(Feb 18) & paradise (July 15 & 16th) because Feb is the middle of workouts & July is check in for school(orientation) were going back & forth with them but can't go to both. We all decided paradise is when we wanna go. Let's just say the wr position is close to being finished for this cycle. I don't know a ton of details about losing situation so I'm not saying this is what's gonna happen but I've heard Ohio state should still really be worried about. With B he's gonna make his own choice cause I won't allow him to go back & forth & create more of a circus. He makes his own choice than sticks with it period. He has alot of pressure he's getting & pieces of **** like keyshawn ain't making this no easier. I don't **** with police but keyshawn gonna make me catch a charge over what he's doing. I've told him over & over stop calling him talking bout money & package deals. Point reciever though bruh

When you say the WR position is close to being finished and Ohio state should be worried is that referring to us? As in we got our guys and OSU isn't getting who they want?

Nah.that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying we have 2 wr commited right now. Xavier is about to decommit from bama within a month. He's acknowledged he made a mistake & was pressured into it. His parents are who we have to sell. He'll be here for Junior day & paradise. Long as we sell his parents between those two he's committing to us publicly. We're taking 3 wr this cycle 4 if we get Langham to graduate early which we think will happen. Jacob Copelands offer is being pulled this coming week & were not leaving the state at the position. Basically were full there (hence why my nephew is feeling the pressure.he wanted to commit around July once school gets started back up. Beginning of his senior year) might not have that choice any more. Far as Ohio state what I said about them is they are all in on Lorenzo. Fear is holding them off throughout the cycle. The positive is he's been a huge recruit. He's seen it all & nothing will be new to him. So it's really just a matter of holding everyone off.

**** bruh. Are you already counting Pope in? So it's Wiggins Pope and Williams now with everyone else on the outside looking in hoping Langham graduates?

According to dugans & richt my nephew & Pope are 1a & 1b got a spot for both

Genuinely curious as to why he would pay talented WRs to go to Nebraska when his son isn't as good as them and they will likely pass him on the depth chart?

He knows his son sucks. He'll tell you that in a heart beat. The only reason his son is still playing football & going to college with the other Calabasas kids is to groom his relationships with them & get proper education towards Jr running the agency once he's ready. As I said,****s deeper than it seems. It's purely for business sake he's there.

Haha yep Keyshawn is a member at my country club and dude is super upfront and honest. Told me his the story how he smacked the **** out of Justin Bieber... Mentioned his son and said "yea football is not his future"

Did he tell you the story about bieber? He drives too fast through the neighborhood. Keyshawn a ****** hypocrite. You live by pointa vista?

Advertisement
Aw fvck it dudes. Don't do this to me. Mrs FreePawn is getting some rough tonight.

Genuinely curious as to why he would pay talented WRs to go to Nebraska when his son isn't as good as them and they will likely pass him on the depth chart?

He knows his son sucks. He'll tell you that in a heart beat. The only reason his son is still playing football & going to college with the other Calabasas kids is to groom his relationships with them & get proper education towards Jr running the agency once he's ready. As I said,****s deeper than it seems. It's purely for business sake he's there.

Haha yep Keyshawn is a member at my country club and dude is super upfront and honest. Told me his the story how he smacked the **** out of Justin Bieber... Mentioned his son and said "yea football is not his future"

Did he tell you the story about bieber? He drives too fast through the neighborhood. Keyshawn a ****in hypocrite. You live by pointa vista?

Naw I live in Newport Beach, Keyshawn has/had a spot in emerald bay in Laguna.

So basically since we closed with Harley and Thomas we cut down from taking 6 to 3 WRs this cycle... And if we add Pope and X.Williams in the coming months then your nephew doesn't have a spot? Would they be able to take one of the other WRs as an athlete and get Brian in as well?

There's a spot for B regardless but we're not gonna turn away anyone in our top 6. Some of them that know they are on the outside may try to commit early like Xavier did which pressures other kids. Part of the numbers issue is also deejay is a wr as of now. We have all the speed recievers we wanted now. This one is all about stacking the deck.

So basically since we closed with Harley and Thomas we cut down from taking 6 to 3 WRs this cycle... And if we add Pope and X.Williams in the coming months then your nephew doesn't have a spot? Would they be able to take one of the other WRs as an athlete and get Brian in as well?

There's a spot for B regardless but we're not gonna turn away anyone in our top 6. Some of them that know they are on the outside may try to commit early like Xavier did which pressures other kids. Part of the numbers issue is also deejay is a wr as of now. We have all the speed recievers we wanted now. This one is all about stacking the deck.

**** man. I'm a huge proponent of Deejay at CB. This only fuels that. Why not put him there? Seems to have the most upside and I don't think there is more lethal and electric trio of receivers on any team than Richards Thomas and Harley. Let Deejay learn CB. We got studs at WR.

Advertisement

Top 6?
Pope
Hightower
X Williams
Wiggins
.....?

Copeland? but I thought you said his offer is being pulled soon?

I am a bit confused by Keyshawn and this cycle. Why is he pushing Nebraska so much as a USC alum? USC wouldn't take his son, so on to the next school?

Money... Whats confusing?

I get what he is pushing. I don't get why Nebraska. Was he that tight w Riley? It seems like his son was a take for USC, so why did the son not go there?

Package deal & Nebraska showed them the money. Usc was willing to take him but with conditions. Gibbia has already been promised the starting qb spot (he sucks too)

Did he tell you the story about bieber? He drives too fast through the neighborhood. Keyshawn a ****in hypocrite. You live by pointa vista?

I thought u meant the hidden hills spot near Calabasas country club.

**** man. I'm a huge proponent of Deejay at CB. This only fuels that. Why not put him there? Seems to have the most upside and I don't think there is more lethal and electric trio of receivers on any team than Richards Thomas and Harley. Let Deejay learn CB. We got studs at WR.

**** be a CB or fs when it's all said and done

Advertisement

Top 6?
Pope
Hightower
X Williams
Wiggins
.....?

Austin & hall.

I thought u meant the hidden hills spot near Calabasas country club.

The story was from the hidden hills spot... We were talking at Shady Canyon Country Club in Irvine.

Top 6?
Pope
Hightower
X Williams
Wiggins
.....?

Austin & hall.

Warren Thompson ?

Advertisement

Top 6?
Pope
Hightower
X Williams
Wiggins
.....?

Austin & hall.

Figure Hall is a long long shot though, correct? We talking the Cali kid right?

Top 6?
Pope
Hightower
X Williams
Wiggins
.....?

Austin & hall.

Warren Thompson ?

Thompson & Austin & hall are interchangeable. If we really thought we have a serious shot with hall he immediately shoots up to #1 but otherwise that's the order.

Top 6?
Pope
Hightower
X Williams
Wiggins
.....?

Austin & hall.

Figure Hall is a long long shot though, correct? We talking the Cali kid right?

LONG LONG LOOOOOOOONG shot. From what I know he's going to usc. But he reached out to us so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back