5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Tweed did his part times two. Brooklyndee, you're on the clock. And don't tell me that **** about "I'm gonna let him make the best decision for him" bullshyt. You're up, cutty.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I'm with Chise on this man. I know you don't want to come on too strong. But you know **** well his best option is this U. Whether he sees it or not, it is the U. We counting on you bruh. You gotta let the boy know all it has done for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He knows all that trust me. Ain't nothing stupid bout my nephew. He's a gates student for those of yall who know what that means. He'll be an early enrollee wherever he goes. All I'm gonna say is he's feeling his share of pressure right now. But regardless we gotta wait it out a lil bit. Img is trying to keep us from Junior day(Feb 18) & paradise (July 15 & 16th) because Feb is the middle of workouts & July is check in for school(orientation) were going back & forth with them but can't go to both. We all decided paradise is when we wanna go. Let's just say the wr position is close to being finished for this cycle. I don't know a ton of details about losing situation so I'm not saying this is what's gonna happen but I've heard Ohio state should still really be worried about. With B he's gonna make his own choice cause I won't allow him to go back & forth & create more of a circus. He makes his own choice than sticks with it period. He has alot of pressure he's getting & pieces of **** like keyshawn ain't making this no easier. I don't **** with police but keyshawn gonna make me catch a charge over what he's doing. I've told him over & over stop calling him talking bout money & package deals. Point reciever though bruh

Can somebody translate this?

Hightower will be at Paradise, Dee is trying to help him keep a cool head, Keyshawn Johnson is trying to be the Genron of LA

Blast away, but I'm a bit with Rok on this one. Putting aside his age and room to continue to grow, I don't see 5 star change of direction from his film. He looks like a dangerous blend of strength and speed but not 100% sold on his ability to make people miss as the top running back recruit in the nation.

He knows all that trust me. Ain't nothing stupid bout my nephew. He's a gates student for those of yall who know what that means. He'll be an early enrollee wherever he goes. All I'm gonna say is he's feeling his share of pressure right now. But regardless we gotta wait it out a lil bit. Img is trying to keep us from Junior day(Feb 18) & paradise (July 15 & 16th) because Feb is the middle of workouts & July is check in for school(orientation) were going back & forth with them but can't go to both. We all decided paradise is when we wanna go. Let's just say the wr position is close to being finished for this cycle. I don't know a ton of details about losing situation so I'm not saying this is what's gonna happen but I've heard Ohio state should still really be worried about. With B he's gonna make his own choice cause I won't allow him to go back & forth & create more of a circus. He makes his own choice than sticks with it period. He has alot of pressure he's getting & pieces of **** like keyshawn ain't making this no easier. I don't **** with police but keyshawn gonna make me catch a charge over what he's doing. I've told him over & over stop calling him talking bout money & package deals. Point reciever though bruh

Keyshawn?

Johnson

And here I was thinking you were talking about Keyshawn Bernstein.

Lmaooo Chise came in and stole CIS Poster of the week in a landslide. That Bernstein got me.

LOL at The Living Legend being "Poster of the Week." That's like giving Michael Jordan a participation award.

Just to refresh your memory, young Guillermo, The Living Legend was voted UM football's all-time favorite poster. Check Podcast 32 in case you don't believe it.

in order for someone to be overrated, that implies that others are better. not that the player is without flaws.

so please, list for us the RB's that are better and why.

Advertisement
Blast away, but I'm a bit with Rok on this one. Putting aside his age and room to continue to grow, I don't see 5 star change of direction from his film. He looks like a dangerous blend of strength and speed but not 100% sold on his ability to make people miss as the top running back recruit in the nation.

This is why Rok is the king.

Lmaooo Chise came in and stole CIS Poster of the week in a landslide. That Bernstein got me.

LOL at The Living Legend being "Poster of the Week." That's like giving Michael Jordan a participation award.

Just to refresh your memory, young Guillermo, The Living Legend was voted UM football's all-time favorite poster. Check Podcast 32 in case you don't believe it.

:jordan:

Everyone who is doubting this kid is truly crazy. His speed is better than elite, he is below the national elite in almost every one of his times. He has elite vision. He breaks tackles. He has excellent size. Also, smart kid with a great mentality.

What do I look for in a RB?

Speed - check
Vision - check
Breaks tackles? - check
Size - check
Mentality - check

All of this means...

Five-star? Check

You people are the worst. Every recruit we don't get is just perfect, every recruit we do get is somehow fatally flawed.

Every cycle, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

watch the run at 2:43!!

Several plays in here that need to be a TD if you're a 5* imo

[video=youtube_share;AUvXl91hwcs]https://youtu.be/AUvXl91hwcs?t=2m43s[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some people just want to hate.

We could sign every 5* in the country and there are CIS posters who would be disappointed.

This kid is a star and will dominate here

If this kid truly shut it down already. Let's goo need him to anchor the class and bring on the savages with him

He was never the best in the nation

We could sign every 5* in the country and there are CIS posters who would be disappointed.

No doubt. He'll be very good.

5 stars though? 2nd in the nation?

Advertisement

Well if they sign with us, then they clearly weren't five star players because 1) according to porsters, Richt is Golden 2.0 and can't land elite talent 2) the recruiting sites will drop a 5 star to a 4 star as soon as he puts us in the lead, and 3) five star players who sign with Miami are all a little overrated. See how that works? Like clockwork - if we miss on a recruit like this then Richt and his staff are a bunch of overpaid bums, if we land him then it's a "meh."

Last edited:
Absolutely priceless. Before he committed, he was an absolute must-get and the entire coaching staff was a failure if we didn't land him.

Now that he's committed, we actually have a few guys who suddenly think he's overrated? He's elite in every way, but because he didn't make a few more guys miss his JUNIOR year of high school, he's overrated? I agree he isn't perfect, but "overrated" is laughable.

I heard it my dude. I mean everyone knows LeBron is the best in the world but he doesn't always win Eastern Conference Player of the week. Kind of what I meant here.

Advertisement
Honestly this board needs to be vetted. Too many trolls around the board

This is why we literally have the worst fan base in the country.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back