5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Kid is a great get. Has some ways to go before he is considered an elite track guy (his times are good but not in the burns category) but the fact he ran a 10.8 100m as a 10th grader is tremendous.
I'm still trying to better understand his other times. Specifically, at The Opening. His short shuttle wasn't what I expected. Not that he's all that shifty, but he looks like a tremendous athlete otherwise.

Some times that stuck out to me...

60m - 7.02 (outdoor as an 11th grader). For comps, Santana set a school record at the time with a 6.72 outdoor

60m H - 13.94 PR (outdoor as an 10th grader) . For comps, Artie Burns ran a 13.35 as a HS SR.

I'm fairly certain Moss' time was run indoor. 60m is rarely run outdoor, though it appears Lingard's recent time was from an outdoor 60m event.

I'd say his times are very good, but not great...yet. 7.02 puts Lingard 3 meters or so behind a 6.72 at the finish. McFarland, who many said was slow, ran a 6.84 60 in h.s.

Burns' time is 5-6 meters ahead at the finish (I also think Burns' 13.35 was during his 11th grade season). Walter Tucker ran a 13.80 in the 110m hurdles in h.s. I'd like to see Lingard surpass that time this season. I'll start thinking his personal best in the 110m is great when he goes under 13.8.
Did I read incorrectly, or were Lingard's times as a Sophomore?

Advertisement
Half of U mufuggas was bleak as **** in the other thread.... gimme curry along with this dude and I'm good... if Cameron Davis wanna ****... he can come too....

He not from SEC country so not surprised we phuckin.... but let's hope he doesn't make another trip up to Clemson to see that 300 million dollar football facility .... y'all boys cumin way too early...he told us he goin to the prom with us and that we can go to the hotel afterwards we ain't really ***** yet even though I can taste the pussoir in my mouth... smells like water

Clemson Alabama and other so-called football powers in small college towns have to have those things. Miami is located in South Florida. There is plenty to do for Miami players and Miami students on campus near campus and in South Florida. Clemson South Carolina vs Coral Gables/Miami/South Florida when it comes to things to do 365 days a year. Its not even a competition.

Tweed did his part times two. Brooklyndee, you're on the clock. And don't tell me that **** about "I'm gonna let him make the best decision for him" bullshyt. You're up, cutty.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I'm with Chise on this man. I know you don't want to come on too strong. But you know **** well his best option is this U. Whether he sees it or not, it is the U. We counting on you bruh. You gotta let the boy know all it has done for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He knows all that trust me. Ain't nothing stupid bout my nephew. He's a gates student for those of yall who know what that means. He'll be an early enrollee wherever he goes. All I'm gonna say is he's feeling his share of pressure right now. But regardless we gotta wait it out a lil bit. Img is trying to keep us from Junior day(Feb 18) & paradise (July 15 & 16th) because Feb is the middle of workouts & July is check in for school(orientation) were going back & forth with them but can't go to both. We all decided paradise is when we wanna go. Let's just say the wr position is close to being finished for this cycle. I don't know a ton of details about losing situation so I'm not saying this is what's gonna happen but I've heard Ohio state should still really be worried about. With B he's gonna make his own choice cause I won't allow him to go back & forth & create more of a circus. He makes his own choice than sticks with it period. He has alot of pressure he's getting & pieces of **** like keyshawn ain't making this no easier. I don't **** with police but keyshawn gonna make me catch a charge over what he's doing. I've told him over & over stop calling him talking bout money & package deals. Point reciever though bruh

giphy.gif

DAS WASSUP

df3166a29c65029a76213bb072fbe689319f8b4f2c75d17e354157186d2edfed.gif

Advertisement
Runs like Bobby Washington did in highschool if anyone remembers him. Upright but real smooth laterally.

Then again, Gus the bus ran like him and look where hes at...

Just another prime example of South Florida girl friends or baby mommas ****** up **** for canes & their futures. Bobby would've been a monster in his own environment.

Tweed did his part times two. Brooklyndee, you're on the clock. And don't tell me that **** about "I'm gonna let him make the best decision for him" bullshyt. You're up, cutty.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I'm with Chise on this man. I know you don't want to come on too strong. But you know **** well his best option is this U. Whether he sees it or not, it is the U. We counting on you bruh. You gotta let the boy know all it has done for you.

He knows all that trust me. Ain't nothing stupid bout my nephew. He's a gates student for those of yall who know what that means. He'll be an early enrollee wherever he goes. All I'm gonna say is he's feeling his share of pressure right now. But regardless we gotta wait it out a lil bit. Img is trying to keep us from Junior day(Feb 18) & paradise (July 15 & 16th) because Feb is the middle of workouts & July is check in for school(orientation) were going back & forth with them but can't go to both. We all decided paradise is when we wanna go. Let's just say the wr position is close to being finished for this cycle. I don't know a ton of details about losing situation so I'm not saying this is what's gonna happen but I've heard Ohio state should still really be worried about. With B he's gonna make his own choice cause I won't allow him to go back & forth & create more of a circus. He makes his own choice than sticks with it period. He has alot of pressure he's getting & pieces of **** like keyshawn ain't making this no easier. I don't **** with police but keyshawn gonna make me catch a charge over what he's doing. I've told him over & over stop calling him talking bout money & package deals. Point reciever though bruh

Keyshawn?

When you say the WR position is close to being finished and Ohio state should be worried is that referring to us? As in we got our guys and OSU isn't getting who they want?

Half of U mufuggas was bleak as **** in the other thread.... gimme curry along with this dude and I'm good... if Cameron Davis wanna ****... he can come too....

He not from SEC country so not surprised we phuckin.... but let's hope he doesn't make another trip up to Clemson to see that 300 million dollar football facility .... y'all boys cumin way too early...he told us he goin to the prom with us and that we can go to the hotel afterwards we ain't really ***** yet even though I can taste the pussoir in my mouth... smells like water

Clemson Alabama and other so-called football powers in small college towns have to have those things. Miami is located in South Florida. There is plenty to do for Miami players and Miami students on campus near campus and in South Florida. Clemson South Carolina vs Coral Gables/Miami/South Florida when it comes to things to do 365 days a year. Its not even a competition.

Clemson is only taking 1 RB this year and they will land Zamir White (the #1 overall RB).

Not worried about them

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee I'm with Chise on this man. I know you don't want to come on too strong. But you know **** well his best option is this U. Whether he sees it or not, it is the U. We counting on you bruh. You gotta let the boy know all it has done for you.

Keyshawn?
He's saying Keyshawn Johnson is offering up bags for his nephew like he did for all those other high rated recruits in the 2017 class that went to Nebraska.

Key is a "facilitator" & he's basically getting every big name recruit on the West Coast paid.

So Keyshawn is trying to get him to go to Braska or SC? Is it in between us and one of them even if Keyshawn wasn't in the mix? or does he have other schools at the top of his list he's strongly considering but Keyshawn is making him think about those too?

I agree but that's what we been saying for 15 years. The logo on the side of the helmet and the city alone ain't cutting it. And that's why we building a brand new IPF (that **** can't get done fast enough) and upgrading facilities all together.

Hightower not picking us isn't a big deal imo as long as you keep Wiggins, get Pope, Austin & whoever else
Lingard was much more important, if you missed on him, your options are much more limited

Advertisement
Genuinely curious as to why he would pay talented WRs to go to Nebraska when his son isn't as good as them and they will likely pass him on the depth chart?

Kid is a great get. Has some ways to go before he is considered an elite track guy (his times are good but not in the burns category) but the fact he ran a 10.8 100m as a 10th grader is tremendous.
I'm still trying to better understand his other times. Specifically, at The Opening. His short shuttle wasn't what I expected. Not that he's all that shifty, but he looks like a tremendous athlete otherwise.

60m - 7.02 (outdoor as an 11th grader). For comps, Santana set a school record at the time with a 6.72 outdoor

60m H - 13.94 PR (outdoor as an 10th grader) . For comps, Artie Burns ran a 13.35 as a HS SR.

I'm fairly certain Moss' time was run indoor. 60m is rarely run outdoor, though it appears Lingard's recent time was from an outdoor 60m event.

I'd say his times are very good, but not great...yet. 7.02 puts Lingard 3 meters or so behind a 6.72 at the finish. McFarland, who many said was slow, ran a 6.84 60 in h.s.

Burns' time is 5-6 meters ahead at the finish (I also think Burns' 13.35 was during his 11th grade season). Walter Tucker ran a 13.80 in the 110m hurdles in h.s. I'd like to see Lingard surpass that time this season. I'll start thinking his personal best in the 110m is great when he goes under 13.8.

They have to be. He's a junior right now and track hasn't started up (I don't think).

Advertisement

Just one question about Hightower...if he didnt have external forces trying to influence him, do you think he would ultimately commit and enroll at Miami? I'm trying to understand where his heart is at.

Runs like Bobby Washington did in highschool if anyone remembers him. Upright but real smooth laterally.

Then again, Gus the bus ran like him and look where hes at...

Just another prime example of South Florida girl friends or baby mommas ****in up **** for canes & their futures. Bobby would've been a monster in his own environment.

Bobby was the truth. He lived down the street from me in Richmond Heights and his BM was crazy af. Def didn't get the support he needed externally when he went to UM.

They have to be. He's a junior right now and track hasn't started up (I don't think).

His 60m time is from about 3 weeks ago. His PR in the 110m hurdles is from last year.

I am a bit confused by Keyshawn and this cycle. Why is he pushing Nebraska so much as a USC alum? USC wouldn't take his son, so on to the next school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back