5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Kid reminds of Demarco Murray foreal. Pair him with Camron Davis and.....we fU**in

Wow... What a great day! Just seeing this thread. Hope we can get a domino effect of studs for 18 committing.

Advertisement
YESSSSS. Huge pickup, and him saying his recruitment is over is reassuring. Non diva type alpha male. We byke

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

If we can get Al Blades to publicly commit sooner rather than later, I believe it will pay huge dividends.

Advertisement
****, we are all gonna be exhausted from all this fvckin before the season even starts.....

Seems like a great kid... knows what he wants and motivated and not entitled.

Those are the five stars you want

Advertisement
Wait a minute...

You mean to tell me Jeudy's thread had 195 pages well over 300,000+ views & 2,000+ comments and we knew that mutha****a wasn't coming since he committed to Bama back in August...

But we literally get the number 1 player on our board for 2018 & the BEST **** RB in the NATION & this **** only gon' get like 20 something pages?!?!?!??

Mannnn **** that! IDGAF if y'all are scared that he might not stick, if he doesn't then y'all can meltdown & cry, and I'll be right there with you...

But Yall mutha****as betta act like we just signed a Jeudy level type recruit & until he gives us reason to be worried, you need to celebrate the same way you would bhitch about it if we missed on'em!

BTW, this is an even bigger get than Jeudy... This is the kind of RB that leads you to the Playoffs & a National Championship!

Yall ****ride Dalvin Cook & worship the ground he walks on... Well nggaz this is our Cook, this is our Semenole Killa!!!

Word. El, you ain't never lied.

Like I said in the other thread I saw that coming when Tweed started that crazy thread. All respect for the young man and his uncle Tweed for conducting themselves in a professional and respectful manner. No playing games, no 5 OV's, no 100 interviews no desire for the limelight and no hats to choose from on NSD. Very few kids conduct themselves like that nowadays. Welcome to the U young man.

Advertisement
Only other back we should recruit right now is Davis or curry. Wouldn't be opposed to taking only lingard. We got the best one in florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back