5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Tweeed!!! You the man!! This dude is Todd Gurley 2.0.. idk about just taking him.. stack chips.. get Davis and Curry!!! Next year we'll only have Homer and Burns on scholarship cause choc graduating and Walton going to the league.. we all know Burns is fragile.. need at least 5 backs.

This has got to be my favorite highlight video of his. Absolute domination!
[HUDL]video/3/4531141/5721ba0e4df6124b70feaafe[/HUDL]

I honestly didn't think this was possible. I would've been satisfied to get 2 of the stud RBs in South Florida this cycle. But my god, Lingard's a RB that could go to any school in the nation and likely start. As El mentioned, he's a big time get and a natty-type recruit. What guys like DJ Johnson, Navaugh Donaldson, Jeff Thomas, etc... were last cycle is what this kid is and then some. NSD is still a long way to go and I doubt the staff will feel comfortable. But this kid just seems to have this vibe about him.

Welcome to the U, Lingard! Time to etch your name in Canes glory like Portis, James, Miller, McGahee, Gore, Duke, etc...

Advertisement
This is massive. The next to commit will be Blades. Need all the SOFL kids to stay home. I hope getting Lingard gets the ball rolling. We just have to win the coastal and make it to the ship and see what happens.

Hearing this kid speak is a real breath of fresh air after hearing the divas over the past few weeks.

I honestly didn't think this was possible. I would've been satisfied to get 2 of the stud RBs in South Florida this cycle. But my god, Lingard's a RB that could go to any school in the nation and likely start. As El mentioned, he's a big time get and a natty-type recruit. What guys like DJ Johnson, Navaugh Donaldson, Jeff Thomas, etc... were last cycle is what this kid is and then some. NSD is still a long way to go and I doubt the staff will feel comfortable. But this kid just seems to have this vibe about him.

Welcome to the U, Lingard! Time to etch your name in Canes glory like Portis, James, Miller, McGahee, Gore, Duke, etc...

Agreed...now get Cam Davis and we should be set.

Advertisement
If we can get Al Blades to publicly commit sooner rather than later, I believe it will pay huge dividends.

Agree. This class will gain traction with Lingard on board. Def will land a stellar QB with this kid on board.

Hey Pete, we need a podcast for this commit alone...Get the sht done, cot dammit.

tumblr_nthlvvyakl1qc238wo3_250.jpg

In

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back