5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I honestly didn't think this was possible. I would've been satisfied to get 2 of the stud RBs in South Florida this cycle. But my god, Lingard's a RB that could go to any school in the nation and likely start. As El mentioned, he's a big time get and a natty-type recruit. What guys like DJ Johnson, Navaugh Donaldson, Jeff Thomas, etc... were last cycle is what this kid is and then some. NSD is still a long way to go and I doubt the staff will feel comfortable. But this kid just seems to have this vibe about him.

Welcome to the U, Lingard! Time to etch your name in Canes glory like Portis, James, Miller, McGahee, Gore, Duke, etc...

Agreed...now get Cam Davis and we should be set.

We get Cam Davis and it'd be the first time I ever rated a position recruiting class A++.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Wait a minute...

You mean to tell me Jeudy's thread had 195 pages well over 300,000+ views & 2,000+ comments and we knew that mutha****a wasn't coming since he committed to Bama back in August...

But we literally get the number 1 player on our board for 2018 & the BEST **** RB in the NATION & this **** only gon' get like 20 something pages?!?!?!??

Mannnn **** that! IDGAF if y'all are scared that he might not stick, if he doesn't then y'all can meltdown & cry, and I'll be right there with you...

But Yall mutha****as betta act like we just signed a Jeudy level type recruit & until he gives us reason to be worried, you need to celebrate the same way you would bhitch about it if we missed on'em!

BTW, this is an even bigger get than Jeudy... This is the kind of RB that leads you to the Playoffs & a National Championship!

Yall ****ride Dalvin Cook & worship the ground he walks on... Well nggaz this is our Cook, this is our Semenole Killa!!!

The 50+ page threads are reserved solely for guys that aren't coming.
As stupid as it sounds, its real.
So we keep it under fitty we keepin him rite?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Wait a minute...

You mean to tell me Jeudy's thread had 195 pages well over 300,000+ views & 2,000+ comments and we knew that mutha****a wasn't coming since he committed to Bama back in August...

But we literally get the number 1 player on our board for 2018 & the BEST **** RB in the NATION & this **** only gon' get like 20 something pages?!?!?!??

Mannnn **** that! IDGAF if y'all are scared that he might not stick, if he doesn't then y'all can meltdown & cry, and I'll be right there with you...

But Yall mutha****as betta act like we just signed a Jeudy level type recruit & until he gives us reason to be worried, you need to celebrate the same way you would bhitch about it if we missed on'em!

BTW, this is an even bigger get than Jeudy... This is the kind of RB that leads you to the Playoffs & a National Championship!

Yall ****ride Dalvin Cook & worship the ground he walks on... Well nggaz this is our Cook, this is our Semenole Killa!!!

The 50+ page threads are reserved solely for guys that aren't coming.
As stupid as it sounds, its real.
So we keep it under fitty we keepin him rite?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
c0de0a4ce878d0da4286cf8dbec1b055.jpg

Advertisement
I have tried to steer clear of his highlights, knowing I'd be sick if he went elsewhere. However, I think he sticks. When a guy like that commits, he's telling other top recruits, "Follow me".

Speaking of highlights.... holy ****.... There's another gear, then there's what I just watched. That is one fast RB right there. Good lord have mercy. Throw in the O-line haul we just got... This is the most excited I have been about a commit in darn near 20 years. Program changer.

Advertisement
Great way to end a crappy work day! This kid seems to have it all!!! Huge get.

Tweed must be thinking, **** you all. I would if I were him.

Advertisement
Sources confirm to CanesInSight.com that Lorenzo Lingard has completely shut down his recruitment

"He's shutting his recruitment down and forwarding his calls to coaches now."

"Florida just hit my DM asking if they have a shot and i said NOOOOOOO."

#Storm18
HkKbk4l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back