Other recent 5 star RBs include:

Jacques Patrick, FSU
Soso Jamabo, UCLA
Racean Thomas, Auburn
Greg Bryant, ND
Ty Isaac, USC
Jonathan Gray, Texas
Trey Williams, Texas A&M
See Rok... If you & the rest of your squad aren't trolling, then what's the point of mentioning these guys?

What's the correlation? What exactly are you trying to say by equating these RB's to Lingard?

The correlation here is that RBs rated 5 stars have tended not to warrant that projection. There's some that have recently but more that have not lived up to the hype that comes with being rated so high. Even though Lingard is our guy and we should all be happy to have him, expectations should probably be tempered a bit. And that's just a suggestion. Do what you want.

Man fvck this post. This kid is the goods and a year from now his tape will be indisputable. I live in Hawaii as far away as u can get from miami and Idgaf what people say. Wait for the senior tape then let's talk. The way he handling his business I got nothin but love for this kid. We get him on campus early and richt brown and gus transform this kid into a muthu****in beast and we **** all ova fsu. Fvck uf bama osu and anybody else not with our U and in our way. we don't need to temper ****. This our biggest commit in years. If this kids commitment and actions don't get you hyped then fvck u. It takes guts to put yourself out there and recruit. What more u want from this kid right now? I'll pray this kid is everything we need him to be cuz I love this U. And if u feel different then fvck off. Stop making me post. I like lurking

Advertisement
a552bf050d8bae43329d61ab921b93b4.jpg

Well ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I see Samson Doyo liked that tweet, possibly the greatest player ever . All jokes aside Lingard is an amazing kid to have on board this early

Advertisement
[MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] what did you decide on for dinner, bro?

Advertisement
The Ambassador says, "Say no to bags!"

#SayNoToBags

Wait until The Ambassador starts patrolling the streets on bag watch. Game over. No joke. Where'd this kid come from? Some high end lab tasked with creating the polar opposite of all the negative aspects of today's recruits?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back