Other recent 5 star RBs include:

Jacques Patrick, FSU
Soso Jamabo, UCLA
Racean Thomas, Auburn
Greg Bryant, ND
Ty Isaac, USC
Jonathan Gray, Texas
Trey Williams, Texas A&M
See Rok... If you & the rest of your squad aren't trolling, then what's the point of mentioning these guys?

What's the correlation? What exactly are you trying to say by equating these RB's to Lingard?

The correlation here is that RBs rated 5 stars have tended not to warrant that projection. There's some that have recently but more that have not lived up to the hype that comes with being rated so high. Even though Lingard is our guy and we should all be happy to have him, expectations should probably be tempered a bit. And that's just a suggestion. Do what you want.

First 50 pager for a commit from what I can remember, straight to the CiS Hall of Fame

Mico got banned for disagreeing with alot of the posters, mods lame man

He got banned for sucking ******* at trolling.

Wasnt trolling he thinks lingard not as great as the board making him out to be , thats not trolling yall just sensitive

Man shut yo lame *** up, this recruit is considered "as great" by every recruiting service, rb coach, OC and HC in the country not just this board. Mico and Rok are both piece of shx trolls your points arent valid stfu

I'll remember this [MENTION=14978]KrazyCane[/MENTION]

You've been banned from several message boards for being an unhinged lunatic. Don't throw stones in glass houses ni9gaaaaa

Advertisement
Someone posted an InsideTheU article about the scholarship count. The 11 EE numbers is in the neighborhood since we took 24ish this year and were able to count 10 towards last year. Our bigger problem is that we are at 83 total scholarships with 12 seniors, so only have 15 total spots available. Yearby is going early, but we will need to cut a lot more dead weight to sign a 25+ person class. Not considering the 85 number, we could take upwards of 30+ guys if we get enough in for next spring.

There will be attrition as well which will give us more room to add new guys and get closer to that 25 number.

Yup. There's going to be a few guys gone from the secondary like Mayes and Henley. I think Langham will be gone as well once he graduates. Fines is another name that I can think of. I know he's not a starter, but seeing Willis go pro definitely wouldn't surprise me. There will be easily 6-8 players gone outside of seniors.

Or we could just leave this thread open until NSD 2018 and see where it takes us...

Jacques Patrick, FSU
Soso Jamabo, UCLA
Racean Thomas, Auburn
Greg Bryant, ND
Ty Isaac, USC
Jonathan Gray, Texas
Trey Williams, Texas A&M
See Rok... If you & the rest of your squad aren't trolling, then what's the point of mentioning these guys?

What's the correlation? What exactly are you trying to say by equating these RB's to Lingard?

The correlation here is that RBs rated 5 stars have tended not to warrant that projection. There's some that have recently but more that have not lived up to the hype that comes with being rated so high. Even though Lingard is our guy and we should all be happy to have him, expectations should probably be tempered a bit. And that's just a suggestion. Do what you want.

Richt arguably coached more elite talent at RB than every other coach in the nation, much less posters on here, and HE tabbed this kid as his #1 priority this year. He's been on him since the 8th grade... We shouldn't temper ****. We should celebrate this kids commitment and be excited about what's possible.

the ******* kid averages 11.4 yds a carry and is only 16 years old... The majority of his peers are 1-2 years older than him. He is going to be an absolute monster.

Advertisement

Jacques Patrick, FSU
Soso Jamabo, UCLA
Racean Thomas, Auburn
Greg Bryant, ND
Ty Isaac, USC
Jonathan Gray, Texas
Trey Williams, Texas A&M

Richt arguably coached more elite talent at RB than every other coach in the nation, much less posters on here, and HE tabbed this kid as his #1 priority this year. He's been on him since the 8th grade... We shouldn't temper ****. We should celebrate this kids commitment and be excited about what's possible.

the ****ing kid averages 11.4 yds a carry and is only 16 years old... The majority of his peers are 1-2 years older than him. He is going to be an absolute monster.

Well we have a history of coaching elite RBs second to none. So we have more of a basis to stand on when critiquing.

Wasnt trolling he thinks lingard not as great as the board making him out to be , thats not trolling yall just sensitive

Man shut yo lame *** up, this recruit is considered "as great" by every recruiting service, rb coach, OC and HC in the country not just this board. Mico and Rok are both piece of shx trolls your points arent valid stfu

U wont talk this crazy off a message board cat *** niggah

Advertisement

U wont talk this crazy off a message board cat *** ****h

I trust trolls over Richt and Urban 🤣, no one does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11.4 YPC in 8A, in Florida. He will not be a flop. He will not be average. He will be very, very good. How good, we don't know yet, but I am not afraid of saying he's going to be very good here. Great? We shall see. I sure like the line we're putting together in front of him.

11.4 YPC in 8A, in Florida. He will not be a flop. He will not be average. He will be very, very good. How good, we don't know yet, but I am not afraid of saying he's going to be very good here. Great? We shall see. I sure like the line we're putting together in front of him.

Kid is serving BBQ to fans, recruiting for Miami, averaging a first down every carry, scoring a plethora of TDs, and he's being doubted. Only Miami fans.

Advertisement
Rokulla just wants the attention. If we were down on Lingard, he would be defending him.

kids a savage no need to put the kid down hes a ******* beast

Kid is serving BBQ to fans, recruiting for Miami, averaging a first down every carry, scoring a plethora of TDs, and he's being doubted. Only Miami fans.

LJ1XTfxW60Luw.gif

Only Miami fans indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back