5-star OT Wright anticipates UM official visit, talks Canes, Turnover Chain at the Opening

You clearly have missed the point. Its cost next to nothing to get in a car and go see Ohio State, UNC, VT, and UTK. From his house, he can get to each school in under 4 hours. Also when he went to Bama he also secretly visited Auburn and then UTK on the way back.

Like I said months ago on here, as long as Miami continues to recruit him and show he is a priority and dont get frustrated with him not able fund a trip all the way to Miami chances are good he will be a Cane. Send the money to get him and his down to Miami. Also he isnt an EE and will take this till the end. Miami just have to keep doing what they are doing.
It's well over 1200 miles to the U from his hometown. However, if he chooses us, his family wouldn't have to travel far to see him in games, VT, UVA, Pitt, UNC, Duke; BC, WF, NCST whenever/if they're on the schedule. All are not bad drives - all interstate.

Advertisement
And when they do i have no problem saying I was wrong. I understand we have to take our swings but lets not swing blindly. It might be just me but I hate wasting time and resouces on longshots. Throw the sink at Neal, Bogle, n Stevenson and if we miss it sucks but atleast you know you have a chance with those guys.
You can trust this staff and most others put alot of time & resources into establishing whos serious about us & who isnt. Id a kid gets this far into the recruiting process theres something to it.

247 just posted this, they guy who wrote the breakdown of top performers says he wants visit Miami.

I deleted the breakdown they had on him today(he flashed) but did include the final sentence and the order teams appeared in the write up,

Darnell Wright, OT, Huntington (W. Va.) High
Wright is the No. 1 offensive tackle in the 247Sports Composite, Wright is yet to trim his list and Tennessee, Miami, Oregon, USC, Virginia Tech, Georgia, Clemson, Penn State and Ohio State are all high up there for him.

Last edited:
Your right im no insider but just like you might see a pattern in my post, i see a pattern in recruiting cycles. Not sh1tting on anyone just being real and often real maybe perceived as negative but the truth is the truth. Call it like you see it bruh. I post with honesty and what i honestly think will happen. If im wrong or off I have no problem saying it and tipping my cap. Now you can put whatever tone you want on my comments but ultimately they are 100% honest. Alot of you guys have on your sunshine and rainbows glassesor are bias to a coach however idc about that and keep it real. Because dealing with things in reality is whats gonna make this program a contender. Criticism that holds water is essential growth.

My buddy's Uncle Tito honestly believed he was an astronaut from the future who could travel through time.

Spoiler: he couldn't.

Advertisement
Man y’all don’t get it. I’ve been watching canesinsight from the sidelines now for awhile. If y’all want boring cold cut facts go watch the interviews on youtube.

Brooklyndee chef Stef and marrero provide INSIGHT and that’s the analysis and prediction piece of it. These guys aren’t God and they’re not Steve Wiltfong. They won’t be 100% right. Quit screaming f the dealer. It happened to Pete and he walked through the flames. I doubt these guys wanna put up with that.

Lmao

Top 10 is a start considering he has never been on campus. I feel like once Miami gets him on campus his top 3 will consist of Miami, Osu, and Georgia.

Advertisement
I thought I read somewhere that he was turned off by Bama cuz they pressured him to commit when he visited or something along those lines
LOL that may have been but doesn't seem like it now. Their board is full of threads on him. His mom is gong with him to Bama this weekend.

Bama has three 6.5 290 guys committed maybe all 3 are guards and they selling Wright on him being a bookend w Neal... Richt gonna need to win over momma.

Advertisement
Some of you just remind me how ***** made society has became due to social media... ur a key board killa on cis & a boy with the *** cheeks cut out of ur boxers in real life. Enjoy buddy

As a boy who cuts the *** cheeks out of his boxers I find this very offensive

Advertisement
Scratch him off the list. They managed a trip to bufu Tuscaloosa, but not Miami? I'm sure they'll have a great time and come back talking about Bama's academics or some bull****.

SMH at the coaches wasting time on recruits like this dude and Wilkins. NEITHER OF THEM HAVE ANY REAL INTEREST IN PLAYING FOR THE CANES

SMH at the coaches wasting time on recruits like this dude and Wilkins. NEITHER OF THEM HAVE ANY REAL INTEREST IN PLAYING FOR THE CANES

Can’t win with some people. Miami goes after some top level offensive linemen that fans say they need, and this is what you get. If they didn’t go after these types of kids then you’d be getting on the coaches and their lack of recruiting. Lol crazy

Advertisement
Back