5-star OT Wright anticipates UM official visit, talks Canes, Turnover Chain at the Opening

Advertisement
You trust Miami to go the distance? What’s the best case scenario in terms of our season to lock him up? and what’s the worst case scenario for our season that could still get our hat on his table?

If Miami truly wants him they better go the distance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I really like Miami. I’m going to try to take an official down there since it’s so far away, that may be the only way I can get down there.”

What other schools does Wright think he may officially visit?

“It’ll probably be some farther schools. Schools like Clemson or maybe UNC. Alabama, Tennessee, and Penn State too.”

Sounds like he wants paid vacations to me.
I think he's implying that he could take unofficial visits to schools that are close and save the officials for schools that are farther away and more expensive to travel to.

Advertisement
Remember
Didn't we move Jeff Thomas family down here? Might need do the the same in this case.

1) No

2) Why would you even say that on a public site? We ain’t Bama homie, the black suits from the NCAA will be in Coral Gables by 7pm if we even gave them a tendie sub from Publix.

Advertisement
Why do you go out the way to **** on these peoples hope? This has nothing to do with this kid & i strongly doubt he does sign here because we wont give everyone free flights etc. But this is common with you it seems & its not like u got some info on this. You just wanna say we aint getting **** near anyone unless theyre from miami & not elite... maybe im wrong. If so than my bad. Just remember the name & a common theme on here.
Your right im no insider but just like you might see a pattern in my post, i see a pattern in recruiting cycles. Not sh1tting on anyone just being real and often real maybe perceived as negative but the truth is the truth. Call it like you see it bruh. I post with honesty and what i honestly think will happen. If im wrong or off I have no problem saying it and tipping my cap. Now you can put whatever tone you want on my comments but ultimately they are 100% honest. Alot of you guys have on your sunshine and rainbows glassesor are bias to a coach however idc about that and keep it real. Because dealing with things in reality is whats gonna make this program a contender. Criticism that holds water is essential growth.

Some of you just remind me how ***** made society has became due to social media... ur a key board killa on cis & a boy with the *** cheeks cut out of ur boxers in real life. Enjoy buddy

You sure you didn't attend Penn St?

Your right im no insider but just like you might see a pattern in my post, i see a pattern in recruiting cycles. Not sh1tting on anyone just being real and often real maybe perceived as negative but the truth is the truth. Call it like you see it bruh. I post with honesty and what i honestly think will happen. If im wrong or off I have no problem saying it and tipping my cap. Now you can put whatever tone you want on my comments but ultimately they are 100% honest. Alot of you guys have on your sunshine and rainbows glassesor are bias to a coach however idc about that and keep it real. Because dealing with things in reality is whats gonna make this program a contender. Criticism that holds water is essential growth.
Cant argue logic. I got no issue with that explanation at all. Only thing to remember is every KID is a new case. Dont ball em all up together cause every now and again they may surprise you.

Cant argue logic. I got no issue with that explanation at all. Only thing to remember is every KID is a new case. Dont ball em all up together cause every now and again they may surprise you.
And when they do i have no problem saying I was wrong. I understand we have to take our swings but lets not swing blindly. It might be just me but I hate wasting time and resouces on longshots. Throw the sink at Neal, Bogle, n Stevenson and if we miss it sucks but atleast you know you have a chance with those guys.

Advertisement
Back