5-star OT Wright anticipates UM official visit, talks Canes, Turnover Chain at the Opening

View as article
Advertisement
Flight vs. Driving
You have some sort of information about him since the beginning. Is he Bama? Will he visit us? And is it legit? Because the staff has shown they aren’t going after anyone thats bsing them. And, I know they kids, but staff ain’t playing any longer.

This may be a kid the city absolutely blows away. He will be mesmerized by the woman & campus. I think we have a shot here.

We need guys like Wright and Neal. No more projects on the OL. We need studs to plug in. We start getting guys like that and our OL will no longer be a concern. Once we sure up the OL everything else on offense falls into place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we have Wright and Neal OV together for FSU? Coaches should already be on them and planning this.

A big factor is the fact that Wright and his basketball team will be chasing a State Title and he isnt missing a game to OV.

I know for a fact he will OV, USC, Miami, Penn State.

Alabama wants him to OV but they are his unofficial visit list which he is there now. If he does eventually OV to Alabama, I would say they are the favorite.

FSU over VT is a new development also but not new to me. A lot of **** in that locker room he doesnt like at VT. He wants a championship family atmosphere.

Everyone else will get a game UOV during the season. And where ever he UOV, they more than like

If you want to be such a bad*ss, make a bet as to whether or not he officially visits

Edit: 10% is just a number I threw out because he just announced a top 10

Actually 10% is a good number since everyone is pretty even right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back