5 Reasons we beat The U this Saturday

MaltbyDawg

Recruit
Hi U fans, congratulations on a great season so far. My DAWGS are finally coming to town to play The U. I'm flying in on Friday and anything you can tell me about adapting to the altitude would be appreciated along with recommendations regarding bars, pregame smack talk and who has the coldest beer along the Wasatch Front.

Anyway here's 5 reasons I think my Dawgs will return home on saturday night with the W.

1. Jack "cobra" browning. He is the best player on the field, enuff said on that. He has 2 years under his belt and will do everything he can to win the game.

2. Offensive line. We average 332 across the line and will dominate the line of scrimmage. Colin Porter, Tray Adams, Center, Macgeary, Ossai, Hatchie, etc. these boys have an attitude and are READY TO RUMBLE.

3. Kawasaki. a new defensive scheme and a new attitude. everyone is talking about the difference between kawasaki in 2016 and kawasaki in 2017. you will see a much improved defense on 11/18.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team UW has had in a decade. Josh Ross IIII, Charlie McClutchins, jaydon mickens, Dantay Pettis, Vita Virta, Ben Burrr Kirven. the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a whole new dimension UW hasn't in a long time. Speed.

5. Time of Possession. I think UW can dominate the TOP stat in this game. the more the offense can shorten the game and keep the defense off the field the better chance MY DAWGS will have at winning.

I think UW wins this game rather easily. say 34-17??????

Advertisement
I approved this post solely because I couldn't stop laughing and everyone else should enjoy it.

Wow, there have been some pretty strange posts on the site over the years but this one might take the cake. What in the holy eff is this guy talking about?

Wow, there have been some pretty strange posts on the site over the years but this one might take the cake. What in the holy eff is this guy talking about?

washington is playing utah this week. took me a minute to realize what it was about too.

Advertisement
Hi U fans, congratulations on a great season so far. My DAWGS are finally coming to town to play The U. I'm flying in on Friday and anything you can tell me about adapting to the altitude would be appreciated along with recommendations regarding bars, pregame smack talk and who has the coldest beer along the Wasatch Front.

Anyway here's 5 reasons I think my Dawgs will return home on saturday night with the W.

1. Jack "cobra" browning. He is the best player on the field, enuff said on that. He has 2 years under his belt and will do everything he can to win the game.

2. Offensive line. We average 332 across the line and will dominate the line of scrimmage. Colin Porter, Tray Adams, Center, Macgeary, Ossai, Hatchie, etc. these boys have an attitude and are READY TO RUMBLE.

3. Kawasaki. a new defensive scheme and a new attitude. everyone is talking about the difference between kawasaki in 2016 and kawasaki in 2017. you will see a much improved defense on 11/18.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team UW has had in a decade. Josh Ross IIII, Charlie McClutchins, jaydon mickens, Dantay Pettis, Vita Virta, Ben Burrr Kirven. the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a whole new dimension UW hasn't in a long time. Speed.

5. Time of Possession. I think UW can dominate the TOP stat in this game. the more the offense can shorten the game and keep the defense off the field the better chance MY DAWGS will have at winning.

Dude, ya'll play freaking UTAH!!!!!!! Not The U!!! Exit stage left please.

In the immortal words of Steve Martin....”ah ya, I remember when I had my first beer.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
download.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hey "mauledbydog"... Your pandering to the wrong fan base bud!! Yes, I will admit, we here in Miami, are "The U",..and the only "The U". And while I find your fuel for our machine quite adequate,..I don't know we will have the chance to prove to you, exactly how delusional you're being,.. You'll just have to trust me on this one!

Now run along and find the right fanbase to chat with!

Advertisement
Back