5 Reasons we beat The U this Saturday

Got to get in this thread! Thank you so much tho! Was sitting in a hour of half of traffic in the A, cold as **** this morning, and a rough start. But you certainly made it up. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You sir, is the real MVP

Advertisement
Hi U fans, congratulations on a great season so far. My DAWGS are finally coming to town to play The U. I'm flying in on Friday and anything you can tell me about adapting to the altitude would be appreciated along with recommendations regarding bars, pregame smack talk and who has the coldest beer along the Wasatch Front.

Anyway here's 5 reasons I think my Dawgs will return home on saturday night with the W.

1. Jack "cobra" browning. He is the best player on the field, enuff said on that. He has 2 years under his belt and will do everything he can to win the game.

2. Offensive line. We average 332 across the line and will dominate the line of scrimmage. Colin Porter, Tray Adams, Center, Macgeary, Ossai, Hatchie, etc. these boys have an attitude and are READY TO RUMBLE.

3. Kawasaki. a new defensive scheme and a new attitude. everyone is talking about the difference between kawasaki in 2016 and kawasaki in 2017. you will see a much improved defense on 11/18.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team UW has had in a decade. Josh Ross IIII, Charlie McClutchins, jaydon mickens, Dantay Pettis, Vita Virta, Ben Burrr Kirven. the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a whole new dimension UW hasn't in a long time. Speed.

5. Time of Possession. I think UW can dominate the TOP stat in this game. the more the offense can shorten the game and keep the defense off the field the better chance MY DAWGS will have at winning.

I think UW wins this game rather easily. say 34-17??????

I'll give you a two finger U for effort.

182-1366434-1.jpg

Advertisement
Hi U fans, congratulations on a great season so far. My DAWGS are finally coming to town to play The U. I'm flying in on Friday and anything you can tell me about adapting to the altitude would be appreciated along with recommendations regarding bars, pregame smack talk and who has the coldest beer along the Wasatch Front.

Anyway here's 5 reasons I think my Dawgs will return home on saturday night with the W.

1. Jack "cobra" browning. He is the best player on the field, enuff said on that. He has 2 years under his belt and will do everything he can to win the game.

2. Offensive line. We average 332 across the line and will dominate the line of scrimmage. Colin Porter, Tray Adams, Center, Macgeary, Ossai, Hatchie, etc. these boys have an attitude and are READY TO RUMBLE.

3. Kawasaki. a new defensive scheme and a new attitude. everyone is talking about the difference between kawasaki in 2016 and kawasaki in 2017. you will see a much improved defense on 11/18.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team UW has had in a decade. Josh Ross IIII, Charlie McClutchins, jaydon mickens, Dantay Pettis, Vita Virta, Ben Burrr Kirven. the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a whole new dimension UW hasn't in a long time. Speed.

5. Time of Possession. I think UW can dominate the TOP stat in this game. the more the offense can shorten the game and keep the defense off the field the better chance MY DAWGS will have at winning.

I think UW wins this game rather easily. say 34-17??????

I sincerely hope you bought tickets to the correct airport.

This cat is gonna be real surprised when he shows up at The Rock on saturday.

Maybe after Virginia, we can put our backups in, play these guys,.. We could give our fans a 2-4-1,.. Aaand...give all our 2nds and 3rds some more face time, and experience!

Advertisement
If you don't see the comedy in this, I don't know what to tell you. Brilliant. LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
This made my morning.... I was already to go in..... Then I read the post.... Hahaha hahaha.... When trying to keep it real goes terribly wrong

I think UW wins this game rather easily. say 34-17??????[/QUOTE

wtthll.gif

Advertisement
Back