5 Reasons we beat The U this Saturday

OP also goes by "DBD". Danny Boy Dawg. DBC's west coast cousin.

He is not to be trifled with. Playing the LONG RANGE troll game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
BTW, be on the lookout for some bewildered guy in Husky gear at the game against Virginia this weekend. If he shows , the man isn’t buying his own drinks!

Greatest post since the DBC Meltdown. This is almost worthy of the Canes Ring Of Honor.

We should raid the Huskies message board and tell them.

Be careful. Moni is still mad.

Considering we had to remove BYE from the schedule this year, as much as it hurt Danny, this makes up for it.

Advertisement
1447889474882.gif

Has anyone considered the possibility that this is a very skilled attack on the board? It might be that anyone who copies the OP is infected with a tracking virus or that the post will unexpectedly morph into a monkey **** gif? Who knows? All I can say is that it is very odd that a porster creates an account weeks before the first post and it is this unusual.

Advertisement
This is the best thread this board has ever had. An amazing **** talking OP who doesn't even realize this is a MIami board not a Utah board.

Hi U fans, congratulations on a great season so far. My DAWGS are finally coming to town to play The U. I'm flying in on Friday and anything you can tell me about adapting to the altitude would be appreciated along with recommendations regarding bars, pregame smack talk and who has the coldest beer along the Wasatch Front.

Anyway here's 5 reasons I think my Dawgs will return home on saturday night with the W.

1. Jack "cobra" browning. He is the best player on the field, enuff said on that. He has 2 years under his belt and will do everything he can to win the game.

2. Offensive line. We average 332 across the line and will dominate the line of scrimmage. Colin Porter, Tray Adams, Center, Macgeary, Ossai, Hatchie, etc. these boys have an attitude and are READY TO RUMBLE.

3. Kawasaki. a new defensive scheme and a new attitude. everyone is talking about the difference between kawasaki in 2016 and kawasaki in 2017. you will see a much improved defense on 11/18.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team UW has had in a decade. Josh Ross IIII, Charlie McClutchins, jaydon mickens, Dantay Pettis, Vita Virta, Ben Burrr Kirven. the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a whole new dimension UW hasn't in a long time. Speed.

5. Time of Possession. I think UW can dominate the TOP stat in this game. the more the offense can shorten the game and keep the defense off the field the better chance MY DAWGS will have at winning.

I think UW wins this game rather easily. say 34-17??????
This is a Washington U's Fan brain on drugs! I thought it was a joke. This guy is serious.

Advertisement
Hi U fans, congratulations on a great season so far. My DAWGS are finally coming to town to play The U. I'm flying in on Friday and anything you can tell me about adapting to the altitude would be appreciated along with recommendations regarding bars, pregame smack talk and who has the coldest beer along the Wasatch Front.

I really REALLY hope this moron is flying to Miami instead of Utah this Friday. Might put damper on his weekend on top of a UW loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back