5* QB Brock Vandagriff de-coms

You said they would of gotten BLOWN OUT by Alabama. Losing by 13 is not a blow out, I don't care what anybody says. You know what a blow out is?? What LSU did to UGA this yr. That's what you call a blow out. Being resoundingly beaten and dominated in every aspect of the game. A 13 pt loss in a game that is a defensive struggle should not be considered a blowout. Do you see the difference between the two?

Getting beaten by double digits is a blow out.

Advertisement
If your a Florida team and finish in the top ten. Maybe just maybe kids will want to come.

Advertisement
Kid should just get an early start and sign with Georgia and immediately transfer.

Advertisement
Wait what...... its says top qb trainer....wtf

Did we miss something?
You really have to respect dudes hustle

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 7.31.03 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So this kid went on to commit to UGA after decommitting from Oklahoma. I wouldn’t ordinarily look at flipping a Georgia QB from UGA but if JT Daniels transfers to UGA, is it possible that Vandagriff is back in play - at least for someone?

So this kid went on to commit to UGA after decommitting from Oklahoma. I wouldn’t ordinarily look at flipping a Georgia QB from UGA but if JT Daniels transfers to UGA, is it possible that Vandagriff is back in play - at least for someone?

Why would he leave UGA. At worst he starts as a RS Freshman. Daniels is one and Done after he redshirts.

Advertisement
Back