5* QB Brock Vandagriff de-coms

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1577903371233.png

Advertisement
Georgia is desperate for a QB it seems. Anyone know what happened to beck? That guy was all world to me when I saw him at the state title game last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe its because he doesn't want to get boat raced on national TV by whatever playoff team they face for the next 3 years.
but but but they're in the playoffs....

I know the dude who started the Riley is trash thread got a lot heat, but i don't think he's wrong. Dude takes advantage of playing in a ****** conference and then, as you put it, gets boat raced by any good team. Georgia is closer and they are far from winning cause they really do have a CORCH

Edit: Also why doesn't anyone mention that L Riley walked into the most absolutely best possible scenario a first time HC could walk into? OK, since like the late 60's, has been a 9-10 win college football teams. outside of a few down years OU has been pretty consistent throughout the decades.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I know the dude who started the Riley is trash thread got a lot heat, but i don't think he's wrong. Dude takes advantage of playing in a ****** conference and then, as you put it, gets boat raced by any good team. Georgia is closer and they are far from winning cause they really do have a CORCH

Edit: Also why doesn't anyone mention that L Riley walked into the most absolutely best possible scenario a first time HC could walk into? OK, since like the late 60's, has been a 9-10 win college football teams. outside of a few down years OU has been pretty consistent throughout the decades.

Exactly, plus the 2nd best Big 12 team is a baylor team that has about 1/4th the blue chips as OU lol. He came into a down conference with no other good team in the conf. So it is easy to have a 1 loss season and basically back into the playoffs every year.

Advertisement
The difference is UGA was a QB away from being able to compete with LSU and OU had a "great" qb and still got beat even worse. That is at least how Brock sees it I would think.
If I'm a 5-star QB, UGA is the last place I would sign...

Coley is one of the worst OC's in the business & Kirby is nothing but a bag dropping Corch.

Oklahoma's system produces good QB's every year that are Heisman candidates & get drafted high to the league.

I'd much rather play in the Big XII or for a QB developer like Ryan Day up in Oh St than go play at UGA or Bama & be an under developed NFL bust.

If you play any other position like WR, RB, OL, DL, DB, etc, then yeah SEC program all day, but if you're a QB, Big XII, Pac-12 or ACC is the way to go.

Ryan Day had a much better first time coach situation even though OU's was good.

Advertisement
Back