5* QB Brock Vandagriff de-coms

Advertisement
If I'm a 5-star QB, UGA is the last place I would sign...

Coley is one of the worst OC's in the business & Kirby is nothing but a bag dropping Corch.

Oklahoma's system produces good QB's every year that are Heisman candidates & get drafted high to the league.

I'd much rather play in the Big XII or for a QB developer like Ryan Day up in Oh St than go play at UGA or Bama & be an under developed NFL bust.

If you play any other position like WR, RB, OL, DL, DB, etc, then yeah SEC program all day, but if you're a QB, Big XII, Pac-12 or ACC is the way to go.

I agree with that, but these kids probably think they can get close to the level of coaching in the SEC while also being able to compete for championships. Just 2 years ago UGA went to OT in the finals. While OU keeps getting blown out.

I agree with that, but these kids probably think they can get close to the level of coaching in the SEC while also being able to compete for championships. Just 2 years ago UGA went to OT in the finals. While OU keeps getting blown out.

OU didn't get blown out against UGA, the yr they went to the finals against Bama. That game went to OT. UGA won 54-48

Advertisement
I didn't say they got blown out by UGA.

You said OU keeps getting blown out in the playoffs. They do not. You also said that UGA went to the finals and almost won that game in OT. Well OU also took that same UGA team to OT. Meaning OU could've also just as easily won the NC that yr

You said OU keeps getting blown out in the playoffs. They do not. You also said that UGA went to the finals and almost won that game in OT. Well OU took that same UGA team to OT. Meaning OU could've also just as easily won the NC that yr

I said UGA went to OT 2 years ago.
Then in a separate sentence said OU kept getting boat raced. Which they did. The last 2 years OU has gotten demolished.
Both of these statements are facts.

UGA came out slow against OU and then proceeded to beat them down. No one actually thinks OU had a shot of beating bama that year.

Advertisement
I said UGA went to OT 2 years ago.
Then in a separate sentence said OU kept getting boat raced. Which they did. The last 2 years OU has gotten demolished.
Both of these statements are facts.

UGA came out slow against OU and then proceeded to beat them down. No one actually thinks OU had a shot of beating bama that year.

Again that's not accurate, at all. The only time OU got blown in their last 3 playoff game appearances was to LSU this yr. Last yr they lost to Bama by 11. While UGA lost to Bama in the SEC championship by 7. You think 4 additional pts qualifies a team getting boat raced?? What someone thinks about OU's chances of beating Bama is irrelevant. The fact is they were just as close as UGA to winning the NC 2 yrs ago.

Last edited:
Again that's not accurate, at all. The only time OU got blown in their last 3 playoff game appearances was to LSU this yr. Last yr they lost to Bama by 11. While UGA lost to Bama in the SEC championship by 7. You think 4 additional pts qualifies a team getting boat raced?? LMAO. What someone thinks about OU's chances of beating Bama is irrelevant. The fact is they were just as close as UGA to winning the NC 2 yrs ago.

Getting beat by double digits is what I consider boat racing, yes.

No, they were not just as close to winning an NC 2 yrs ago as UGA. Had UGA came out slow against Bama they would have gotten blown out.

Getting beat by double digits is what I consider boat racing, yes.

No, they were not just as close to winning an NC 2 yrs ago as UGA. Had UGA came out slow against Bama they would have gotten blown out.

You're just making stuff up-stick to the facts. UGA didn't start out slow against OU. The score was 31-17 OU in the 1st half. While in the 2nd half the score was 28-14 UGA. That's just a natural ebb & flow that happens within a game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You're just making stuff of-stick to the facts. UGA didn't start out slow against OU. The score was 31-17 OU in the 1st half. While in the 2nd half the score was 28-14 UGA. That's just a natural ebb & flow that happens within a game.

Did you watch the game or not? The UGA team looked slow and uninterested the first half. The team that came out for the 2nd half looked completely different than the team that came out in the 2nd half.

They didn't do that against Bama.

Did you watch the game or not? The UGA team looked slow and uninterested the first half. The team that came out for the 2nd half looked completely different than the team that came out in the 2nd half.

They didn't do that against Bama.

Again those are just your opinions-I don't care about those. I want you to talk to me about facts. The fact is OU lost to UGA that yr in the playoffs by 6 in OT. While UGA lost to Bama by 3 in the NC that same yr. That's despite Bama being held scoreless in the 1st half. So your whole pt that UGA would've gotten blown out if they started slow in the NC against Bama is also horseshyt.

Advertisement
Again those are just your opinions-I don't care about those. I want you to talk to me about facts. The fact is OU lost to UGA that yr in the playoffs by 6 in OT. While UGA lost to Bama by 3 in the NC that same yr. That's despite Bama being held scoreless in the 1st half. So your whole pt that UGA would've gotten blown out if they started slow in the NC against Bama is also horseshyt.

How tf is it horse**** lmao. If Uga didn't score all those points in the 1st half. It would have been a blowout. Use your head.

How tf is it horse**** lmao. If Uga didn't score all those points in the 1st half. It would have been a blowout. Use your head.

You're the only one who doesn't use their head, because you just like to argue about dumb ****. All those pts in the 1st half?? 13 pts!!! That's a lot of pts?? The game was going to be a defensive struggle regardless of who started fast or slow. For some reason you can't seem to understand that

You're the only one who doesn't use their head, because you just like to argue about dumb ****. All those pts in the 1st half?? 13 pts!!! That's a lot of pts?? The game was going to be a defensive struggle regardless of who started fast or slow. For some reason you can't seem to understand that

The game went to OT. If they didn't score those 13 points. They would have lost by 13 in regulation. Its not difficult to understand that.

The game went to OT. If they didn't score those 13 points. They would have lost by 13 in regulation. Its not difficult to understand that.

You said they would of gotten BLOWN OUT by Alabama. Losing by 13 is not a blow out, I don't care what anybody says. You know what a blow out is?? What LSU did to UGA this yr. That's what you call a blow out. Being resoundingly beaten and dominated in every aspect of the game. A 13 pt loss in a game that is a defensive struggle should not be considered a blowout. Do you see the difference between the two?

Advertisement
Back