Votes: 51 32.1%
  • Jalen Rivers

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Davonte Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nyjalik Kelly

Votes: 27 17.0%

• Total voters
Unless Miami puts together a 10-2 season and has some big wins (Texas A&M, Clemson, FSU) the only name people will know is TVD. The landscape is crowded and until the Canes are a national, prime-time player again there are too many big players on better teams that will steal the spotlight. Win and they will come....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Njalik or TVD

I also dont understand the colby young hype but i hope u all are right
He's going to be playing in a high volume passing offense and will likely be TVD's top outside target. He could have a Rambo type of season.

Going with Young

If he can stick out in my eyes in that abortion of an offense last year it leads me to believe he could blow up in Dawsons.

4. Davonte Brown:
Projected hopeful stats: 38 tkls 4 Ints 12PBU
Why Recognize: Tall lengthy CB with instincts of a safety. He doesn’t have the top notch speed but somehow manages to run with everyone stride for stride. Football speed. Against Memphis last year, he ran with their fastest WR all over and came away with 0tds scored on him and an Int. Miami hasn’t had a solid CB in sometime, including Stevenson, but I think Brown have the tools to be a true cover CB.

You are crazy if you think Stevenson wasn't solid. Sure he muffed a punt, but as a CB he was solid. Expectations were sky high, perhaps he underperformed slightly, but the man was drafted.
You don't get drafted if you are not solid. Period.

Advertisement
You are crazy if you think Stevenson wasn't solid. Sure he muffed a punt, but as a CB he was solid. Expectations were sky high, perhaps he underperformed slightly, but the man was drafted.
You don't get drafted if you are not solid. Period.
Stevenson was decent and I believe had he not gone to UGA there’s a chance he wouldn’t have gotten drafted that high. His measurements are what he got drafted off. 6’0 204 running a 4.3???

He's going to be playing in a high volume passing offense and will likely be TVD's top outside target. He could have a Rambo type of season.
He’s nowhere near as good as rambo tho, two good games isn’t enough to make these kind of claims

Advertisement
He’s nowhere near as good as rambo tho, two good games isn’t enough to make these kind of claims
Do we know that though? Prior to 2021, Rambo's best season was 43catches 743 yards 5 TD in 14 games. That was in a wide open, Lincoln Riley offense with Jalen Hurts at quarterback. Colbie Young caught 32 passes for 357 yards and 5 touchdowns in essentially 7games. (He wasn't even targeted in the first two games of the season) That was playing in a Josh Gattis offense with a combination of mostly Jake Garcia and Jacurri Brown at quarterback. I don't think 70 catches and 1000 yards is some kind of pipe dream season for Young.

Stevenson was decent and I believe had he not gone to UGA there’s a chance he wouldn’t have gotten drafted that high. His measurements are what he got drafted off. 6’0 204 running a 4.3???
I agree that his size/speed combo is a big reason he got picked that high but his pre draft grade after the 2021 season was like 5th round. It wasn't that one season as a freshman at Georgia that got him drafted in the 2nd round.

Njalik or TVD

I also dont understand the colby young hype but i hope u all are right
Had good rapport with TVD when he was healthy, had a good month when he actually started getting reps in a **** scheme, will probably be one of main targets in a air raid passing offense scheme, from sounds of it has had a great offseason and looks in great shape, that alone will give him opportunity. Also being 6'4 with big catch radius and has reportedly hit 20mph before.. He will get first right of refusal in passing game with Restrepo working slot..

Advertisement
Do we know that though? Prior to 2021, Rambo's best season was 43catches 743 yards 5 TD in 14 games. That was in a wide open, Lincoln Riley offense with Jalen Hurts at quarterback. Colbie Young caught 32 passes for 357 yards and 5 touchdowns in essentially 7games. (He wasn't even targeted in the first two games of the season) That was playing in a Josh Gattis offense with a combination of mostly Jake Garcia and Jacurri Brown at quarterback. I don't think 70 catches and 1000 yards is some kind of pipe dream season for Young.
Yes its clear as day to anyone who watches the two, the talent level is completely different. Those numbers look good but it’s literally two games, 70 and 1k is a complete pipe dream, he is not that level of talent and thats ok. If we are counting on him being a #1 we are in deep **** and expecting way too much from him and the wr room in general
IMG_3825.jpeg

We are so far from seeing success and great talent that any player that shows anything we over hype them with crazy expectations then slander them to the dirt when they dont meet them. Just have to learn the hard way lol, i would love to be wrong but i just dont see it at all

Yes its clear as day to anyone who watches the two, the talent level is completely different. Those numbers look good but it’s literally two games, 70 and 1k is a complete pipe dream, he is not that level of talent and thats ok. If we are counting on him being a #1 we are in deep **** and expecting way too much from him and the wr room in general View attachment 244309

Check out Rambo's numbers from 2020. His third season playing in Lincoln Riley's offense with a star quarterback and tell me he was much more impressive than what Young did playing in a trash offense with no quarterbacks.

Advertisement
Back