5* Lorenzo Carter

Advertisement
Lorenzo Carter Update

Says BAMA and UGA are leaders.
Miami coaches attended his spring football games
He really seems to have interest in going to a Florida school.
He will take visits to FSU and UF this summer which may change his leaders.

Sounds like if AG can get him on campus then we have a great shot.

Lorenzo Carter Update

Sounds like if AG can get him on campus then we have a great shot.

It's all about the summer and praying we get a visit that's all we can do

I really do hope we can get him on campus i believe he would be the aqm of this class if that happens *fingers crossed*

Advertisement
I really do hope we can get him on campus i believe he would be the aqm of this class if that happens *fingers crossed*
I just think that Carter wants to stay somewhere in the South and it's all about can we get a visit and blow him away plus if he thinks about playing basketball we know that can be an advantage for us

I just think that Carter wants to stay somewhere in the South and it's all about can we get a visit and blow him away plus if he thinks about playing basketball we know that can be an advantage for us
he says he is done with basketball in college

I didnt know he played bball as well. Come on coach G and L pull a miracle like yall always do! I want him as bad as i wanted mack alexander in last years class lol

Advertisement
I read an interview of his where he said he grew up a Gator fan and Carols Dunlap was his idol so take his fandom with a grain of salt. That being said reporters say he always brings up Miami in conversations so you guys are def on his mind.

Who's this Carol Dunlap?

Lorenzo Carter Update

Sounds like if AG can get him on campus and win 10+ then we might have a shot.

fify

Advertisement
I don't give a **** who a kid says they "grew up a fan of."

When it comes to recruiting that doesn't seem to mean much. It just gets you on their initial list at best.

I live in Atlanta, Miami may as well not even exist here in SEC Country. Other than Duke Johnson the majority of people can't name one person on our team up here, including Stephen Morris. You can drive around for a month without seeing a cane sticker on a car. Every other car up here has an SEC school sticker on it. It's a way of life. Don't care if he visits or not, pulling any kid from here is like pulling a kid out of Gainesville....it rarely ever happens and I wouldn't get your hopes up regardless of what he says. JMO

Advertisement
I live in Atlanta, Miami may as well not even exist here in SEC Country. Other than Duke Johnson the majority of people can't name one person on our team up here, including Stephen Morris. You can drive around for a month without seeing a cane sticker on a car. Every other car up here has an SEC school sticker on it. It's a way of life. Don't care if he visits or not, pulling any kid from here is like pulling a kid out of Gainesville....it rarely ever happens and I wouldn't get your hopes up regardless of what he says. JMO
I think most here understand that a kid from SEC-country is SEC-bound more times than not. Especially with the SEC-hype that's pumping right now we all know it's hard to pull an SEC kid with high SEC offers (Bama, UGA, LSU, UF).

Advertisement
Back