5* Lorenzo Carter

Advertisement
[video=youtube;AWrzW-pTAKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWrzW-pTAKg[/video]

[video=youtube;nFdR6awsv1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFdR6awsv1g[/video]

Advertisement
lmao, yea we need to do some work on him. Cant have him not being able to mention us at all haha

Would be a great get if we can pull it off. Our defense is going to have to start churning out some playmakers to get guys like this eventually. AQM and McCord producing would go a long way IMO

Advertisement
Remember Alec Ogletree? he grew up a Canes fan, even had his room decorated with UM posters and a UM tag on his car. How did that turn out? wont fall for this again. i will refuse to get excited about a recruit until they sign. wont fall for the Booker T okie doke again.

Remember Alec Ogletree? he grew up a Canes fan, even had his room decorated with UM posters and a UM tag on his car. How did that turn out? wont fall for this again. i will refuse to get excited about a recruit until they sign. wont fall for the Booker T okie doke again.

Didn't we not recruit Ogletree because he had some legal issues in HS?

No offense, but what are you doing here on this board then?

Saying you won't fall for it again is dumb IMO because you're here reading the board. And every kid is different anyways.

As far as Ogeltree goes, that was a different staff that was here then and we all know that staff had their shortcomings.

Alot of kids grew up liking The U, but that doesn't mean they grew up being a die hard fan like most of us. And in HS, some kids are being recruited for all 4 years. They are HS kids who change their minds. Alot of factors go into their decision.

If you were a parent of a prospect, and Randall Shannon comes into your home talking like a ******, would you send your kid off with him when he could go SEC? Remember, not everyone is a die hard Cane.

All this business of posters here saying, " I aint gonna fall for that again" is nonsense and annoying. If that's the case then WTF are you doing here? **** aint gonna change until we're winning 9 or 10 games a season. Then Golden will clean up like Saban. But even then there will be some misses. It just won't matter as much.

Advertisement
I read an interview of his where he said he grew up a Gator fan and Carols Dunlap was his idol so take his fandom with a grain of salt. That being said reporters say he always brings up Miami in conversations so you guys are def on his mind.

We did recruit Ogletree, but he dropped Miami not too long after visiting us. His brother Zander wanted a scholarship from us but didn't get one (he got one from UGA).

We did recruit Ogletree, but he dropped Miami not too long after visiting us. His brother Zander wanted a scholarship from us but didn't get one (he got one from UGA).

Alec Olgetree really liked UM, but his mom pushed UGA because the would take his less-talented brother. The brother has now left the team due to "medical reasons" after Alec declared for the NFL.

Advertisement
Hey as long as we da U we always have a chance people everyone wants to where this :neonu:

Last edited:

No offense, but what are you doing here on this board then?

Saying you won't fall for it again is dumb IMO because you're here reading the board. And every kid is different anyways.

As far as Ogeltree goes, that was a different staff that was here then and we all know that staff had their shortcomings.

Alot of kids grew up liking The U, but that doesn't mean they grew up being a die hard fan like most of us. And in HS, some kids are being recruited for all 4 years. They are HS kids who change their minds. Alot of factors go into their decision.

If you were a parent of a prospect, and Randall Shannon comes into your home talking like a ******, would you send your kid off with him when he could go SEC? Remember, not everyone is a die hard Cane.

All this business of posters here saying, " I aint gonna fall for that again" is nonsense and annoying. If that's the case then WTF are you doing here? **** aint gonna change until we're winning 9 or 10 games a season. Then Golden will clean up like Saban. But even then there will be some misses. It just won't matter as much.

I am sorry if i offended 'the keepers' of the board. You have no idea who i am and what i meant for you to come at me like this. anyway let me further explain. i am no expert and dont claim to be one. i have been following recruiting seriously only for a short period of time, i will say since Randy took over, therefore i consider myself a novice.

Much to my detriment, i allowed myself to get caught up in the "process" a little too much and refuse to allow myself to go down that road again. like most people i joined this board because i hought it was a forum Canes fan could get info and share info and somtimes reasonable opinions without being attacked by the "gurus' like yourself.

thank you and have a nice day.

Kid is going to be one of the highest rated, most highly sought after recruits in the country. He's SEC-bound.

Would love to just get him in for a token visit...but I presume Miami's recruitment of him will be over by this summer.

Kid is going to be one of the highest rated, most highly sought after recruits in the country. He's SEC-bound.

Would love to just get him in for a token visit...but I presume Miami's recruitment of him will be over by this summer.

I disagree to me he will be interested in us and that UF game will be huge and if we win we will be in it but i do agree he is SEC bound

Advertisement
Back