4* WDE/OLB Kevin Harris

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think Rumph is lazy, he might not be the best closer but I wouldn't say lazy

I agree. I think he just doesn't have a sales type personality. OTOH our departed DL coach I think just didn't work hard at the recruiting aspect of the job.

Either way, recruiting is **** important and it looks like Simpson will do well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think Harris was going to play a 2 point DE in a 3-4 Defense. Ok. Please check both measurables. They would be playing the same position for Aranda as a rushing LB off the edge. Please read next time bro.
I thought Brooks was an inside guy. That's my fault.

Definitely want, but kid is 2 years away from sniffing the field. He is tiny for a CFB DE...

Advertisement
Definitely want, but kid is 2 years away from sniffing the field. He is tiny for a CFB DE...
exactly what people said about GR this year and he may be too good to not start by the end of the year. Harris is 215 pounds as a high school junior. Absolutely no reason to think he can't be 225-230 pounds when he steps foot on campus (if he ends up picking us tomorrow).

He just measured in at 6'4", 215 lbs. I guess Bogle, who is 200 lbs must be 3 years away then. Same with Rousseau who was 6'6" 205 last year.

Plus he's an EE. Chances are he'll be 240 lbs + by Fall 2019.

I don't get it, no matter how many examples we have of these kids being able to put on weight and play right away, some posters still think they need 2-3 years.

Harris will play against UF if he signs with us

You think Harris was going to play a 2 point DE in a 3-4 Defense. Ok. Please check both measurables. They would be playing the same position for Aranda as a rushing LB off the edge. Please read next time bro.

You’re right , both would be olb’s in Arandas d.

Advertisement
Back