4* WDE/OLB Kevin Harris

Advertisement
Would be a monster pull

I think we get 2 of Bogle, Harris, Summerall, Harvey (Harvey may be the one that has to wait to see what the others have to do, but he's pretty **** good too)...And I can live with that, to go to Williams. Then I hope they put a juco DE on top of that

Advertisement
:muscat: :larryd: :t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

KUL.jpg

Advertisement
Been wondering if Jess Simpson is on the road - and where. Makes sense it would be in Georgia.

Kid is a stud and right up there with Bogle as a prospect.

I'd still be surprised if he picks us, but who knows

I've heard a lot of positive stuff regarding him to Miami lately. They gave him a lot to think about on his visit and his parents are not sold on him going to LSU despite his family connections to the area. UM is in this
I'm going to drink the crystal ball prediction right now, but I will be optimistic. If him, Stevenson, Neal and one more DT all choose us, we'll be in a position to win Conference championships.

Advertisement
Would be a massive pull. I'm still not getting my hopes up but you never know. When is he announcing, 5/1?

Advertisement
For any DE worth his salt to look at our 2019 DE depth chart knowing we literally have 3 guys that we could even suit up Spring ball (Garvin, Patchan, Rosseau) and not have us either as a strong lean or in their top 2-3 they either really just didn't like us to begin with and wanted a free trip or.....cant think of anything else honestly. Its a joke if we cant get 2-3 elite studs at DE in this class. Not projects or development guys..STUDS.

Wiltfong CBd him to Alabama on 4/18 so did the other Clemson Insider. On Monday, the Ol Miss person CBd him to Alabama (probably because of the visit).

Don't know why Clemson is even on the board at this point.

Advertisement
Back