4* WDE/OLB Kevin Harris

We got to beat those South Carolina ******* soon, they done got some success and act like we nobodies talking about “they can flip him later on and it’ll be easier if he’s committed to us”. We owe those ******* an *** kicking anyways for that **** they did after the ACC Championship game disrespecting the chain. NCAA better enjoy it while we still building our depth at positions cause once we back we getting everybody back and I hope CMR does it in disrespectful ways. Put 50 up on everybody, stomp on everybody’s logo midfield, we’ve been down for too long and certain programs have forgotten who the **** we are.

Advertisement
From LSU's mod ...

"Hearing buzz right now on the Grayson side that Kevin Harris might not make it into town this weekend. Would tell me that LSU faded for him. But the thing I was hinted at was that it's been Miami, not Alabama, who might be making the biggest splash.

LSU has not been told yet he's not coming though. So perhaps it's just some smoke ahead of the visit weekend. I will get to the bottom of it though."

If he does choose us or someone else, there is a long time till NSD. This fall will go a long way in all these kids recruitments. Our season will separate us from the fray

Advertisement
I've heard a lot of positive stuff regarding him to Miami lately. They gave him a lot to think about on his visit and his parents are not sold on him going to LSU despite his family connections to the area. UM is in this

Bama is the battle here.

If he does choose us or someone else, there is a long time till NSD. This fall will go a long way in all these kids recruitments. Our season will separate us from the fray
Never done til NSD, but I wonder how often guys that set a commit date this early end up switching. At least it's not a hasty decision.

Advertisement
Never done til NSD, but I wonder how often guys that set a commit date this early end up switching. At least it's not a hasty decision.
This kid isn't a drama queen. When he commits it will stick unless something like the coaching staff at the school gets fired. I really hope we get him. Then we wouldn't have to pander to these other DE recruits and tell them to either sh*t or get off the pot!

Another shocking hot take from choad. We lose 1 kid last cycle, and he still thinks this is the Golden era.

I guarantee if Harris doesn't commit to us Choad won't be saying its not over and that we still can flip him

Another shocking hot take from choad. We lose 1 kid last cycle, and he still thinks this is the Golden era.

I guarantee if Harris doesn't commit to us Choad won't be saying its not over and that we still can flip him
Your reading comprehension is amazing.

I'm going to drink the crystal ball prediction right now, but I will be optimistic. If him, Stevenson, Neal and one more DT all choose us, we'll be in a position to win Conference championships.
CB is much more accurate than most so call insider here

Advertisement
Advertisement

We have a much better chance of signing Harris if he commits to us on May 1st. If he commits to Bama it’s over

Advertisement
Back