4* WDE/OLB Kevin Harris

We have a much better chance of signing Harris if he commits to us on May 1st. If he commits to Bama it’s over

I agree. This isn't a kid who is going to play games or be wishy washy. No way. He has been nothing but respectful of the process so far. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Advertisement
Ivins reported he isn't visiting LSU this weekend. Also, he feels even better about Miami's chances now after speaking to more sources. Coach Simpson is going to be at Grayson tomorrow to meet with him.

OH BOY

Ivins reported he isn't visiting LSU this weekend. Also, he feels even better about Miami's chances now after speaking to more sources. Coach Simpson is going to be at Grayson tomorrow to meet with him.
I could be wrong but I doubt Harris and his family would drag Miami along if they knew he was going to bama. Lets go Coach Simp!

Patienly waiting for wiltfong to change his cb, then ill be all in on this happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Never doubt a firefighter...unless his last name is Campbell.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Im not trying to be a dik but if Simpson is shutting down DL (which early indicators say hes a savage on the trail) we need the same type of aggressive recruiting at the db spot. We got one lazy recruiter out and ita paying dividends now we need to lock down the elite dbs and im not confident we can.
The minute I jeard a Simpson interview I knew the guy would kill at recruiting.....the teaching aspect of the game he has it right.

Im not trying to be a dik but if Simpson is shutting down DL (which early indicators say hes a savage on the trail) we need the same type of aggressive recruiting at the db spot. We got one lazy recruiter out and ita paying dividends now we need to lock down the elite dbs and im not confident we can.
The minute I jeard a Simpson interview I knew the guy would kill at recruiting.....the teaching aspect of the game he has it right.
I don't think Rumph is lazy, he might not be the best closer but I wouldn't say lazy

Advertisement
Back