4 Stars George Karlaftis III Puts the Canes On Top Three

Advertisement
Go to Miami.
Be an All-American while winning a Natty or two.
Earn your Bachelors Degree.
Get drafted.
Have a ten year HOF career in the league.
Then go to Purdue and get a masters degree in Brain Surgeon Engineering.
It's really very simple.

[]_[].

Left out get coached by Kool and go in first round as rush DE and sign very big first contact to be followed by massive second and third contact for killing QBs. Hire MIT engineer grad to work for you.

E1BF7FD5-63B8-4940-94EB-8E91A4F66901.jpg

If this kid decides to go to Purdue over all of his other options then good riddance lol.

Advertisement
If he can't see what's in front of him, maybe he should attend Purdue. He will play ball for a below average power 5 team. He will lose to ND and Michigan every year.

Brohm won't even be there for his whole career. We'll revisit this after this offseason if Tennessee comes knocking. I also think that we may have better options as we keep gaining steam.

Advertisement
Brohm wont even be there for his NSD! Dude will absolutly get poached this offseason, next year at worst!

I know he really liked Miami but the location of Purdue and his close family ties are a huge factor in his recruitment (especially after his dad passed away). It's been a Michigan/Purdue battle for awhile but I'm guessing he picks Purdue on Friday. He can excel there and make a lot of money in the NFL. Best of luck to you guys this year.

Advertisement
I know he really liked Miami but the location of Purdue and his close family ties are a huge factor in his recruitment (especially after his dad passed away). It's been a Michigan/Purdue battle for awhile but I'm guessing he picks Purdue on Friday. He can excel there and make a lot of money in the NFL. Best of luck to you guys this year.

While I'd like to see him come to Miami, sometimes there are legit reasons for a kid to stay close to home. Rather have him at Purdue than playing for Harbaugh.

While I'd like to see him come to Miami, sometimes there are legit reasons for a kid to stay close to home. Rather have him at Purdue than playing for Harbaugh.

We can agree there re Harbaugh haha.

Advertisement
Committing this Friday, do we have a chance?

If he is serious about NFL money, it wont be Purdue...

Care to elaborate on that? Purdue has some highly-paid NFL guys right now. Karlaftis would be able to make a lot of money in the NFL regardless of which college he attended.

If we're talking being developed to make it to the league, all else equal (which it's not), our DL coach > any other DL coach in the nation

Committing this Friday, do we have a chance?

Wiltfong is the latest CB to Purdue in September. I know the kid is from West Lafayette but **** would that be a weird choice still. You would have to think other than that it would be between us, Michigan, ND, and maybe OSU. I remember him being high on us around Paradise camp time but haven't heard much since then.

Learn to read the tea leaves. If he commits to Purdon't then he doesn't have a legit UM offer.

Derick Hunter
Khris Bogle
Braylen Ingraham

Those are the top priorities for 2019 DE's.

If we go OOS it should be for a 5-star like Kayvon Thibodeaux (even though he's prolly headed to LSU).

Advertisement
Back