4-star S Kinchens puts Canes in top 5, talks next steps

View as article
5907ABB7-A1B8-4C3F-B267-5E6B5BDA3D88.jpeg

Neither in his top 5, so what happens if he gets a solid offer from either one during the season?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was already posted on page 7, means absolutely nothing.

T2 asked what's y'all dream school & dozens of recruits from all over answered him, the overwhelming majority of them said schools they don't even have offers from or aren't even committed to.

Dematrius Davis said his dream school was LSU, T2 said Oregon, several other recruits said a bunch of different schools.

Kinchens has offers from both Oh St & Oregon, yet neither one of them are in his top 3-5 schools.

You guys gotta stop taking everything out of context & not overreact to 16-18 year old tweets, it's not a big deal.

View attachment 117923
Neither in his top 5, so what happens if he gets a solid offer from either one during the season?

Dream schools for these kids might just be a team they liked their uniforms or some random sh*t.

Got**** guarantee 80 percent of these kids cant point out Oregon as a state on the map, add to it the distance it is ..its surprising if they actually get a kid from this way..Cristobal and company works but if they offer 100 s.fla kids they would land 3.

Bunch of kids ive coached...when im pumping my canes...they are saying oh im an oregon fan..i asked what they know or like about oregon?..the most u will get is they got a bunch of uniforms...legitmately cant name 3 players off their team at a given time or years.

Dream schools for these kids might just be a team they liked their uniforms or some random sh*t.

Got**** guarantee 80 percent of these kids cant point out Oregon as a state on the map, add to it the distance it is ..its surprising if they actually get a kid from this way..Cristobal and company works but if they offer 100 s.fla kids they would land 3.

Bunch of kids ive coached...when im pumping my canes...they are saying oh im an oregon fan..i asked what they know or like about oregon?..the most u will get is they got a bunch of uniforms...legitmately cant name 3 players off their team at a given time or years.
Bro I swear this is the truest statement ever lol everyone growing up had that Oregon phase in soflo it's like a right of passage lmaoo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back