4-star S Kinchens puts Canes in top 5, talks next steps

View as article
1590705579864.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
he got us one of the top safeties in the country. we also got Dunson. Both guys can be better than Francois, Francois didnt even have a great senior year
Yes I know I was just responding to the guy asking if Banda closed on Francois. Banda won me over for now by getting Williams and Harrell. Not even going to think twice about not getting Francois.

Advertisement
Yes I know I was just responding to the guy asking if Banda closed on Francois. Banda won me over for now by getting Williams and Harrell. Not even going to think twice about not getting Francois.
i forget about harrell. i mean some people have told me balom is underrated but harrell, dunson, and williams are all above average talents imo. Clarke is a project.

Advertisement
Big time athletes don’t think that a school is gonna make them elite.... they think theyll be that anywhere.
Unless they’re from sofla. Local elite kids treat this program like if we have football kryptonite.
But your right. If your good enough your gonna make plays no mater where you go.

Ivins latest on KK

- Banda and Reed a zoom meeting with him Wednesday night
- Auburn still chucking away recruiting him hard and selling him on SEC/college town etc
- Based on what he has heard last couple of days regarding KK he moved the CB deal from 1 to 5

Ivins latest on KK

- Banda and Reed a zoom meeting with him Wednesday night
- Auburn still chucking away recruiting him hard and selling him on SEC/college town etc
- Based on what he has heard last couple of days regarding KK he moved the CB deal from 1 to 5
And Jimbo and the aggies are in the corner saying “don’t forget about me y’all”.

Advertisement
Back