4-star S Kinchens puts Canes in top 5, talks next steps

Advertisement
It's tomorrow.

From Auburn site this morning:

As of this morning, he still has not told either staff what he was doing. 24 hours until decision time. It’s a VERY tight battle. Confidence level is high on both sides. To close to make a prediction but I believe he will inform one staff tonight of what he is gonna do. Lot of things working in Auburn’s favor. Depth chart, auburn family environment and just the atmosphere around auburn. No distractions in AU compared to what’s in Miami. It’s 50/50 between both sides. In the end, Kam will do what’s best for him. I probably will have a update tonight to where he will be going or I might not. Happy Friday to you all.

It's tomorrow.

As of this morning, he still has not told either staff what he was doing. 24 hours until decision time. It’s a VERY tight battle. Confidence level is high on both sides. To close to make a prediction but I believe he will inform one staff tonight of what he is gonna do. Lot of things working in Auburn’s favor. Depth chart, auburn family environment and just the atmosphere around auburn. No distractions in AU compared to what’s in Miami. It’s 50/50 between both sides. In the end, Kam will do what’s best for him. I probably will have a update tonight to where he will be going or I might not. Happy Friday to you all.
There’s no way this is real, hahaha.

Advertisement
It's tomorrow.

I love how these media morons act like they are in constant contact with the coaching staff.

As much heat as Ivins takes on here, he would never do this to his subscribers
“In the end, Kam will do what’s best for him. I probably will have a update tonight to where he will be going or I might not. Happy Friday to you all.“

Buddy just took their money and had the nerve to say HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL

6102A199-0D34-495E-A65A-9AEA1F16D29D.gif

Advertisement
It's tomorrow.

Lmfao this made me laugh.

It's tomorrow.

This is what I’m hearing. Both sides confident. Not as positive as I was before but not below 50/50.

That’s a pretty weak hedge by me but I sense nobody knows yet.

It's tomorrow.

Cam has stated he liked Auburn environment better and thinks he can focus on school and football better there. Does he run with some troubled folks he is trying to get away from?

other kids have left the Miami to play ball other places because they needed to get out of Miami. Just interesting that they/Cam keep bringing up the no distractions at Auburn thing.

I have mentioned Auburn as a threat and people just laughed. Auburn has done well in south Florida over the last 5-10 years. They could win this battle.

There’s no way this is real, hahaha.
I almost ****ed myself laughing at what is now passed off as journalism. "The family environment favors Auburn (you mean unlike the actual family that Kam has in Miami)." "The atmosphere around Auburn (LOL at that in particular unless Kam has an affinity for watching cows ****)".

Advertisement
It's tomorrow.

No distractions....
For anyone who got that far and didn't realize this was a total trash article, that should have brought the point home.

Advertisement
It's tomorrow.

Family enviroment and the atmosphere around him?

I almost ****ed myself laughing at what is now passed off as journalism. "The family environment favors Auburn (you mean unlike the actual family that Kam has in Miami)." "The atmosphere around Auburn (LOL at that in particular unless Kam has an affinity for watching cows ****)".
Each line is slap! Backhand! Slap! Backhand!

Advertisement
Back