4-star S Kinchens puts Canes in top 5, talks next steps

I have zero info on this but will throw something out regardless. It’s possible there is some gamesmanship at play here to get back at Auburn for the Romello Height fiasco. Maybe they are getting played on this one. As it is, I will be stunned and shocked if Kinchens doesn’t commit to Miami tomorrow.

Advertisement
I duno man, I still think the Auburn profile picture is just playing the game.... That just seems like such a troll move in my opinion in this era of high school kids

I have zero info on this but will throw something out regardless. It’s possible there is some gamesmanship at play here to get back at Auburn for the Romello Height fiasco. Maybe they are getting played on this one. As it is, I will be stunned and shocked if Kinchens doesn’t commit to Miami tomorrow.

id hope so. AU and height played us dirty

Advertisement
Diaz also kept Patke and Rumph on staff. The td rings are the absolute worst thing in football. Akron went 0-12 and they had a turnover pencil. That ***** on the rings lol.
Why y'all stay on Rumph? The man can coach. He's not the lead recruiter for the CBs and they have regional recruiters. I don't know why, but that's how they do things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, anyhow it’s weird to me when people rip Rumph when Patke is sitting there and they ignore that issue.
Yah, I think it's a matter of people not knowing who's actually doing the recruiting. I like everyone else assumed that each position coach was the lead recruiter for the position(s) they coach.

I think people got sideways on Rumph when we didn't get his former players from American Heritage in Patrick Surtain II and Tyson Campbell.

I learned from local reporting that Miami has a different structure. I still don't know how much Rumph is envolved in deciding who to recruit and why he's not the lead recruiter for his position.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back