4-star S Kinchens puts Canes in top 5, talks next steps

Cam has stated he liked Auburn environment better and thinks he can focus on school and football better there. Does he run with some troubled folks he is trying to get away from?

other kids have left the Miami to play ball other places because they needed to get out of Miami. Just interesting that they/Cam keep bringing up the no distractions at Auburn thing.

I have mentioned Auburn as a threat and people just laughed. Auburn has done well in south Florida over the last 5-10 years. They could win this battle.

he’s all miami bro

Advertisement
The GOAT has spoken
Love The Cribster.

823757BE-939E-41DE-8900-A546FC31C9ED.gif

Advertisement
It's tomorrow.

From Auburn site this morning:

As of this morning, he still has not told either staff what he was doing. 24 hours until decision time. It’s a VERY tight battle. Confidence level is high on both sides. To close to make a prediction but I believe he will inform one staff tonight of what he is gonna do. Lot of things working in Auburn’s favor. Depth chart, auburn family environment and just the atmosphere around auburn. No distractions in AU compared to what’s in Miami. It’s 50/50 between both sides. In the end, Kam will do what’s best for him. I probably will have a update tonight to where he will be going or I might not. Happy Friday to you all.
I’m going in there to break their hearts.

Advertisement
Cam has stated he liked Auburn environment better and thinks he can focus on school and football better there. Does he run with some troubled folks he is trying to get away from?

other kids have left the Miami to play ball other places because they needed to get out of Miami. Just interesting that they/Cam keep bringing up the no distractions at Auburn thing.

I have mentioned Auburn as a threat and people just laughed. Auburn has done well in south Florida over the last 5-10 years. They could win this battle.
They could and if we lose out I'm not losing a wink of sleep. Solid tape but if he goes there I still see us finishing w a good class

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love that Auburn people are feeling so good about this. It’s gonna be beautiful when they are broken hearted

Advertisement
Back