2024 4 Star OL- Jordan Seaton - St. Johns College HS, Wash DC Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fooking hate recruiting lol man just committed to CU on national television two weeks ago. But I'd rather him at a wasteland like Maryland than CU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Careful with drama trench bullies. That’s a man’s position. Even Samson strung it out but showed respect throughout. He was about his brand no doubt but was open about it. Francis is just that dude
I’ve always thought this. I don’t trust linemen or QBs who play the games during the process. Historically they’re the level headed “this is where I’m going and I’m ready to work” guys. And the skill positions are divas. But hey NIL may be changing the game 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’ve always thought this. I don’t trust linemen or QBs who play the games during the process. Historically they’re the level headed “this is where I’m going and I’m ready to work” guys. And the skill positions are divas. But hey NIL may be changing the game 🤷🏾‍♂️
There’s nothing wrong with getting that legal bag. But committing on tv. Then bailing them all this other drama. Idk. Plus any lineman going to play for Deion ? Idk man.

Advertisement
Back