2024 4 Star OL- Jordan Seaton - St. Johns College HS, Wash DC Offered

Not sure what happened to him. He’s better than any of our prospects based on the film (makes sense why he’s highly-rated), even if OL is the least of our concerns.

Anyways wanted to bump this before his OV to Colorado this weekend to ask @FrostyVFL are you guys still the leaders? Or is Ohio St trying to pry this away?

Miami was mentioned in a recent article, but way down on the list. Seems like Tenn, Ohio St, Colorado in that order, with UF, Alabama and Oregon trying to make up ground.
He has an OV with us for the Georgia game, but this has been all over the place. Our guys are pushing, but this will be a battle to the end. Wish I had more but our top guy vanished out of thin air one day.

Advertisement
He has an OV with us for the Georgia game, but this has been all over the place. Our guys are pushing, but this will be a battle to the end. Wish I had more but our top guy vanished out of thin air one day.
Seems like a UGA kinda deal.

I still think Bama or OSU will get him unless someone drops an enormous bag. Both of those teams seem like they will try to one up whatever it takes. My initial guess would be Bama wins this one, but he's apparently visiting Colorado this weekend instead of seeing LSU - Bama, so I think it's pretty open. OSU was an early leader, but that was last year.

Advertisement
We are done at tackle after adding Bell. Though Seaton was one of my fav tACKLES IN THE CLASS DUDE IS CRAZY ATHLETIC.
Dude is a monster. I think he’s Bama or Oregon bound? But not sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids don't learn do they. He'll be in the portal this time next year.
Definitely. They're not committing to Colorado, they're committing to Deion. I'd be stunned if he is still HC coach after Shedeur and Hunter leave for the draft. I wonder what his sales pitch is?

Advertisement
Back