2024 4 Star OL- Jordan Seaton - St. Johns College HS, Wash DC Offered

Advertisement
SI article. Time to add him to the IMG tracker thread.

“Ohio State always,” Seaton continued. “Literally my top four teams…they are literally like pushing hard, but I want to say like Miami is probably a big new one.”

Advertisement
SI article. Time to add him to the IMG tracker thread.

“Ohio State always,” Seaton continued. “Literally my top four teams…they are literally like pushing hard, but I want to say like Miami is probably a big new one.”

Kid has made enormous strides in his body composition. Its not only the weigh loss but looks to have put on good muscle. Kudos to him!

Advertisement
I don't think so - Tripp played at McDonough (in Baltimore County) while Steaton played at St John's (in DC metro area).

True, but both are playing at private schools which recruit and have players from suburbs relatively close to both areas. Case in point I live in the Annapolis area and I've known athletes from private schools from both areas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
True, but both are playing at private schools which recruit and have players from suburbs relatively close to both areas. Case in point I live in the Annapolis area and I've athletes from private schools in both areas.
You’re making excellent points. I currently live in DC, went to a private school in Baltimore city (my brother went to Tripp’s school, McDonough). I have a large network of friends and acquaintances through sports thanks to private school in both Maryland and DC areas.

Advertisement
It’s been quiet on this….
Not sure what happened to him. He’s better than any of our prospects based on the film (makes sense why he’s highly-rated), even if OL is the least of our concerns.

Anyways wanted to bump this before his OV to Colorado this weekend to ask @FrostyVFL are you guys still the leaders? Or is Ohio St trying to pry this away?

Miami was mentioned in a recent article, but way down on the list. Seems like Tenn, Ohio St, Colorado in that order, with UF, Alabama and Oregon trying to make up ground.

Not sure what happened to him. He’s better than any of our prospects based on the film (makes sense why he’s highly-rated), even if OL is the least of our concerns.

Anyways wanted to bump this before his OV to Colorado this weekend I believe to ask @FrostyVFL are you guys still the leaders? Or is Ohio St trying to pry this away?

Miami was mentioned in a recent article, but way down on the list.
Elite recruiter stack classes of top talent. We hired an "elite" recruiter for HC. We should feel good here.

Crootin Season! Mario Cristoclaus bringing the gifts...

Advertisement
Back