2024 4 Star OL- Jordan Seaton - St. Johns College HS, Wash DC Offered

Advertisement
ā€œhmm the program that just went 4-8, had another player mass exodus and all other top players decommitted seems like the best fit for my development, especially since they have no OL coachā€

Too bad we will never see them in a bowl game cause Colorado will never make one šŸ„±

ā€œhmm the program that just went 4-8, had another player mass exodus and all other top players decommitted seems like the best fit for my development, especially since they have no OL coachā€

Too bad we will never see them in a bowl game cause Colorado will never make one šŸ„±
Howā€™s your recruiting close looking? Non-Seaton related that is.

Portal I think yā€™all will get Nolen, but itā€™ll cost ya.

Advertisement

Wouldnā€™t it be sweet if Mario blindsided Deon for this kid on National signing day like he did us for Cormani?šŸ‘æ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nico 1000%. Looked excellent in his time on the field. Trying to stay grounded but he looked electric
Is Nico starting the bowl game? Just curious as I live around a lot of Iowa fans and would like to trash talk, but I can't back Milton

Advertisement
Is Nico starting the bowl game? Just curious as I live around a lot of Iowa fans and would like to trash talk, but I can't back Milton
We all hope so. Not only more entertaining but much better QB play and can actually see him with the 1s in rhythm

Advertisement
Back