4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I already know Manny will never win anything significant here…

His “great defenses” never stopped any offense worth a **** here or anywhere…

That incompetent little **** was once fired 4 games into a season at Texas for letting BYU do to Texas what Mack Brown (the guy who fired him) and UNC just did to us this year…

Oh sorry our team had Covid just like Texas against BYU…

We are literally wasting years of our lives hoping to see if the old Mayor of Miami’s son can figure out how to be a respectable coach at our expense…

Do you think Blake James is some football genius that saw something nobody did?

Manny claimed the coastal as the floor for the 2019 season then his ***** *** went on to lose to 2 conference USA teams (FIU!!!!!!), Duke after he made our guys watch the previous years Duke loss on the Jumbotron while running stadiums…, GT in their first year moving away from the triple option WTF?!?, one of the worst VT team we have ever faced, the turds (we don’t lose to those pussies… even Golden beat them…) did I mention he lost to MFing FIU b/c of his beta decision to start JW15 after knowing he stayed out all night drinking and was hungover, and waited way too long to pull him…

Our culture under him is a joke…

Oh and yeah he makes whatever moves that Twitter tells him to like the beta ***** he is…

Oh but at least he isn’t stubborn…

Gotta love our fans who are so impressed with these offseason championships but forget the infield embarrassment this guy is good for at least twice a season…

Manny did the smartest thing for his career here and dropped the bar to the floor, so now any little improvement and you guys want to throw his *** a **** parade.

Keeping Blake and Manny is only prolonging our suffering…

We need a full nuclear reboot if we ever want to win an ACC championship…

Sorry if you are too blind to see that.

Manny is guaranteed to keep us mediocre (or worse) forever…

Guy has no business being or **** coach, and embarrasses the **** out of us anytime we play anyone with a pulse, and only has this job b/c of his daddy…

We can’t rid ourselves of Blake and Manny soon enough, and if it takes a few extra losses this year to get it, so be it…

Can’t be worse than losing to FIU or having rushing records set on us by a team we beat the year before Manny took over that made us look like the biggest bunch of pussies on defense (you know the defense Manny has been 100% in charge of recruiting, developing and coaching since MFing 2016) anyone including Kirk Herbstreet (saying we have never seen anything like this before) has ever seen…
First off I agreed with you about Manny having a lot to prove. NOBODY is above getting fired for being a bad coach and not winning. I DEFINITELY agree the FIU, GT, Savanah State, and Louisiana Tech losses were EMBARRASSING AF!!! I think a lot of that had to do with QB play and a HORRIBLE OC. Manny fixed those issues after the season. The UNC loss last year was the worst loss I can remember. I was so ****ed at the rushing defense that game. IT WAS INEXCUSABLE!!! I know we have had some ugly losses like Al Goldens last game against Clemson but that UNC loss last year killed me!!! Manny did make changes to the staff on D and will call plays himself putting all the pressure on himself and he won’t have ANY EXCUSES if he fails. Will it work? Who knows only time will tell. I know it won’t work long term and he will need to eventually hire a proven DC but just hiring anyone just to have a DC is not the answer. I think if a good DC becomes available he will hire them. As far as Al Golden beating the Gayturds I think the Gayturds beat themselves. Al Golden DEFINITELY DID NOT WIN THAT GAME. Turnovers luckily got us the win there. I also agree with you about Blake James. What I can’t agree with is Manny being afraid to make changes. I am sorry I just can’t. Agree to disagree on that one bud. I also think the culture has changed from Richt to Manny in a great way. It’s not where it needs to be but it’s on the right track and if we keep getting hard workers and winners like the Columbian Rocket 🚀 Restrepo. I was honestly just wondering what your hatred for Manny was for? You definitely answered why you thought that. Personally I like Manny and think he’s done an ok job. Not a great job by any means but I am willing to give him time because I think he’s smart, innovative, willing to make the hard but necessary changes, he has swag, he’s confident, and most importantly LOVES MIAMI. Time will tell if he can win big here.

Not a first time HC who never played, that only has this job b/c of his daddy, that can actually recruit and develop the position he is known for (think Dabo with WRs, Saban with DBs, Mario with OL, Riley with QBs etc…) and hasn’t been fired 4 games into a season b/c of his incompetence that happened to show up again this year against UNC…

You must be some kind of parody account.

Thread Ban
I already know Manny will never win anything significant here…

His “great defenses” never stopped any offense worth a **** here or anywhere…

That incompetent little **** was once fired 4 games into a season at Texas for letting BYU do to Texas what Mack Brown (the guy who fired him) and UNC just did to us this year…

Oh sorry our team had Covid just like Texas against BYU…

We are literally wasting years of our lives hoping to see if the old Mayor of Miami’s son can figure out how to be a respectable coach at our expense…

Do you think Blake James is some football genius that saw something nobody did?

Manny claimed the coastal as the floor for the 2019 season then his ***** *** went on to lose to 2 conference USA teams (FIU!!!!!!), Duke after he made our guys watch the previous years Duke loss on the Jumbotron while running stadiums…, GT in their first year moving away from the triple option WTF?!?, one of the worst VT team we have ever faced, the turds (we don’t lose to those pussies… even Golden beat them…) did I mention he lost to MFing FIU b/c of his beta decision to start JW15 after knowing he stayed out all night drinking and was hungover, and waited way too long to pull him…

Our culture under him is a joke…

Oh and yeah he makes whatever moves that Twitter tells him to like the beta ***** he is…

Oh but at least he isn’t stubborn…

Gotta love our fans who are so impressed with these offseason championships but forget the infield embarrassment this guy is good for at least twice a season…

Manny did the smartest thing for his career here and dropped the bar to the floor, so now any little improvement and you guys want to throw his *** a **** parade.

Keeping Blake and Manny is only prolonging our suffering…

We need a full nuclear reboot if we ever want to win an ACC championship…

Sorry if you are too blind to see that.

Manny is guaranteed to keep us mediocre (or worse) forever…

Guy has no business being or **** coach, and embarrasses the **** out of us anytime we play anyone with a pulse, and only has this job b/c of his daddy…

We can’t rid ourselves of Blake and Manny soon enough, and if it takes a few extra losses this year to get it, so be it…

Can’t be worse than losing to FIU or having rushing records set on us by a team we beat the year before Manny took over that made us look like the biggest bunch of pussies on defense (you know the defense Manny has been 100% in charge of recruiting, developing and coaching since MFing 2016) anyone including Kirk Herbstreet (saying we have never seen anything like this before) has ever seen…

You need to let it go.

You're just spitting hate, it’s not healthy.

I’m guessing at some point Manny must’ve sodomized your mom, and she liked it, because that’s what this porst tells us.

Advertisement
I hear ya... and i will say this what will it take to land him an extension.

Me personally he'd have to win the ACC Championship.... bottom line
And that’s likely being unrealistic based on the last 20 years and only getting to 10 wins like 3 times.

It is a difference between what we think it should be and what it actually is.

There is also the reality that finding the right coach for the right program has proven difficult.

All the CIS favorites have also failed: Babers, Mario, Fuente, Herman, Briles Jr, etc….

If he
1) goes undefeated in the Coarstal but loses to Clemson in the acc championship game and
2) makes it to a NY6 bowl I think he gets an extension.

Would it be deserved after a 11-2 or possibly 12-1 season? I wouldn't have a problem with it. 10-3 I'd rather wait to see year 4, but for recruiting purposes I think he'd get an extension with a 10 win season.

If he
1) goes undefeated in the Coarstal but loses to Clemson in the acc championship game and

Would it be deserved after a 11-2 or possibly 12-1 season? I wouldn't have a problem with it. 10-3 I'd rather wait to see year 4, but for recruiting purposes I think he'd get an extension with a 10 win season.

Agreed... ive said on here that anything less than ACC championship appearance would be a failure.

The schedule sets up nicely for us

Advertisement
Run Defense and Run Offense are the biggest areas we need to improve from last year. I'm confident our Pass D will improve a lot, so I'm not worried there at all tbh. Pass offense, I'm only slightly worried about WR. But I think it will certainly improve. I think King is going to be great this year. We are going to the ACC Championship. And We're going to win if we can stop the run and open some holes in the run game.

If he

10-3 is the ceiling (and maybe the floor lol) this year IMO. And likely enough for Blake to extend Manny.

Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF
Well done perfect gif to end the back and forth I had just read lol

I would absolutely love to eat crow and say I was wrong about Manny.

If we win the ACC championship, I would be the first one apologizing for not realizing that Blake James was some sort of football genius that knew something nobody did.

But to barely beat middle of the road coastal teams starting their back up QBs with the best QB we have had since Berlin and Dorsey and get absolutely roasted by anyone worth a **** on our schedule is not this great improvement that everyone is making it out to be.

Especially when King was the biggest reason we won those close games.

If we had King in 2019, Enos (Manny’s first “home run hire”) would most likely still be here…

But what about our defense that he has been 100% in charge of since 2016?

How the **** has this guy who is supposed to be known for LBs not landed or developed a single one worth a **** to one of the easiest schools to recruit LBs to?!?!

B/c he sucks…

Manny was Temple’s 3rd choice if I’m not mistaken…

Auburn, a team trying to do anything in its power to keep up with Bama just threw the kitchen sink at Mario…

Just something to think about before trying to trash a true Cane to try and prop up Manny…

Advertisement

If we win the ACC championship, I would be the first one apologizing for not realizing that Blake James was some sort of football genius that knew something nobody did.

But to barely beat middle of the road coastal teams starting their back up QBs with the best QB we have had since Berlin and Dorsey and get absolutely roasted by anyone worth a **** on our schedule is not this great improvement that everyone is making it out to be.

If we had King in 2019, Enos (Manny’s first “home run hire”) would most likely still be here…

How the **** has this guy who is supposed to be known for LBs not landed or developed a single one worth a **** to one of the easiest schools to recruit LBs to?!?!

B/c he sucks…

Auburn, a team trying to do anything in its power to keep up with Bama just threw the kitchen sink at Mario…

Just something to think about before trying to trash a true Cane to try and prop up Manny…

LOL - a “true Cane”

If by some luck Manny turns out to be a good coach, it won’t be because Flake is a genius…just lucky.

But that false equivalency works out better for you, so you can make your porsts more hateful.

B/c he sucks…

True Cane.

Lmao. Dude take a break.

You need to let it go.

You're just spitting hate, it’s not healthy.

I’m guessing at some point Manny must’ve sodomized your mom, and she liked it, because that’s what this porst tells us.
Yeah that’s it…

Has nothing to do with having our defense look like the biggest bunch of pussies college football has ever seen after being 100% in charge of it since 2016…

If Manny was a good coach, that defense should be humming and not getting blown out by the same 4 running plays from a team we beat the year before he became our HC…

Mack Brown is still saying now run that same play but to the left, that little ***** couldn’t stop it against BYU and I fired his *** for it!

Oh sorry, we had Covid…

Advertisement
True Cane.

Lmao. Dude take a break.
Yes, he bled for this program…

As in multiple surgeries…

More of a true Cane than you or I…

Leaving Al Golden’s sinking ship to be part of Saban’s coaching tree was the best decision he could ever make, yet so many want to hold that against him…

Yes, he bled for this program…

As in multiple surgeries…

More of a true Cane than you or I…

Leaving Al Golden’s sinking ship to be part of Saban’s coaching tree was the best decision he could ever make, yet so many want to hold that against him…

Yeah a True Cane says when things get tough, haul *** to Alabama of all places.

I’m going to chalk up your position to be in smashed in in the head by Antoine Smith, because there’s no way you’re actually this dumb on your own.

Thread Ban
Yeah that’s it…

Has nothing to do with having our defense look like the biggest bunch of pussies college football has ever seen after being 100% in charge of it since 2016…

If Manny was a good coach, that defense should be humming and not getting blown out by the same 4 running plays from a team we beat the year before he became our HC…

Mack Brown is still saying now run that same play but to the left, that little ***** couldn’t stop it against BYU and I fired his *** for it!

Oh sorry, we had Covid…

Is your mom‘s *** still sore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back