4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should really open his eyes to FSU. These coaches are suppose to have your best interests in hand... help guide shape and advise you in the next chapter of your life. Instead their egging you on to be disrespectful... cmon man do it do it do it.... thats fu*king childish
It should open every parent’s eyes.

Advertisement
If he throws the U down, and still ultimately commits to (and signs for) The U, then only FSU loses in that situation. Their coaches look like dummies trying to force recruits to do that. And that is honestly what the phrase "rent free" is made for. If kids were on a Miami visit throwing up the middle finger while doing the seminole chop (or something like that), FSU fans would think/say the same thing.

Miami Hurricanes and Florida State Seminoles: both focused on the U during their respective official visit weekends.

That’s a minority of the board that says pull his offer outright and openly cut off all communication. Most people don’t like it but are leaving it to Manny to manage as he has to live with it and function.

The masses were so butthurt you had to nuke the thread and tell everyone to act like human beings????????

I think you’re wayyyyyy overestimating the “most people” part because you’re a rational human with an IQ over 17 so you’re able to see things for what they are.

Either way, I don’t care, because we know what the kid did after he left Tally and we know the staff welcomed him. As they should have 1 zillion percent. So, it’s comforting knowing our staff are not 14 year old menstruating girls. If he wants in, we’ll take him and break his balls over the ****ery he pulled at FSU, but when he decapitates someone on 4th and 6 late in a game to seal a win, I believe all will be forgiven and forgotten.

The masses were so butthurt you had to nuke the thread and tell everyone to act like human beings????????

I think you’re wayyyyyy overestimating the “most people” part because you’re a rational human with an IQ over 17 so you’re able to see things for what they are.

Either way, I don’t care, because we know what the kid did after he left Tally and we know the staff welcomed him. As they should have 1 zillion percent. So, it’s comforting knowing our staff are not 14 year old menstruating girls. If he wants in, we’ll take him and break his balls over the ****ery he pulled at FSU, but when he decapitates someone on 4th and 6 late in a game to seal a win, I believe all will be forgiven and forgotten.
Nope. You’re 100% wrong on the part in bold. I nuked the thread because we had unnecessary and inflammatory personal attacks and nonstop bickering between posters and a continuous derail going on. It was poster on poster crap. I told them to act like human beings.

Advertisement
It should really open his eyes to FSU. These coaches are suppose to have your best interests in hand... help guide shape and advise you in the next chapter of your life. Instead their egging you on to be disrespectful... cmon man do it do it do it.... thats fu*king childish

Randy Shannon is one of those coaches.

I realize that the "Kumbaya, let's forgive Wesley" backlash to the backlash is happening now. People are acting like wearing some UM gear and hanging out by himself at Paradise is some monumental and manly step forward. It's not.

Read the interview with Shodell. Ask the guys at Paradise what they saw. I don't think that Bissainthe has convinced any coaches, players, or support staff that he is serious about coming to UM.

For the record, Quan Lee is still showing up on our commit list. Doesn't mean ****e.

Ucchhh! (****** accent and pronunciation) - poison. What he did was a horrific disservice to this kid. Just awful. The kid worked his lifetime for these opportunities and that dude thoughtlessly ****ed with the kid’s future for some stupid Twitter moment. Does anyone have any background on him? Someone must’ve grown up with or played ball with or against him here.
Or he knew how the Miami people would react ( rightfully so) and thought maybe if got him to do it and **** people off he might be dropped giving the noles a better shot at him…🤷‍♂️

Advertisement

The staff "welcomed him"? Hilarious.

We also allowed Marvin Jones Jr. to attend, and there's no way in **** that Miami is ever sending him LOI paperwork.

Nope. You’re 100% wrong on the part in bold. I nuked the thread because we had unnecessary and inflammatory personal attacks and nonstop bickering between posters and a continuous derail going on. It was poster on poster crap. I told them to act like human beings.

Where did the original thread go to?

Noted. Didn’t see this development coming

Nesta may very well give a great physical performance this fall. After all, this is a "contract year" for him. Doesn't mean he has bought in, is a role model or a leader, and/or contributes more than his individual stats.

Randy Shannon is one of those coaches.

I realize that the "Kumbaya, let's forgive Wesley" backlash to the backlash is happening now. People are acting like wearing some UM gear and hanging out by himself at Paradise is some monumental and manly step forward. It's not.

Read the interview with Shodell. Ask the guys at Paradise what they saw. I don't think that Bissainthe has convinced any coaches, players, or support staff that he is serious about coming to UM.

For the record, Quan Lee is still showing up on our commit list. Doesn't mean ****e.

Listen you got your opinion on the situation and I got mine....

Im not commenting anymore on this because its a moot point until he commits somewhere

Last edited:
Advertisement
All I know is a line was crossed......
download (1).jpeg

Playing devils advocate are we sure he was forced to do this or is there a chance he did it on his own?After all are we sure he’s all Cane?
I mean he said he didn’t know it was being filmed or would get out then it turns out it was filmed on his phone.

I’m not saying to pull all communication with the kid cause he is a kid and they do stupid sHt but maybe he isn’t as innocent in all this as he’s letting on and he only showed up because either his Mom ,Coach ( who is an ex cane ) or both jumped all in his *** for doing what he did.Doesn't seem he made much of an effort to hang out with the team by sitting in a corner somewhere.

if this kid is indeed sorry for what happened he needs to at least commit silently to the staff just my opinion.Good news is as far as Central goes and us getting in bad with them I don’t think that happens cause I’m pretty sure Smith didn’t think much of the gesture either.

That’s not what I’m referring to. I’m displeased with that like everyone else. There’s non-Blissainthe poster on poster **** that went on in that other thread and I’m mostly talking to that contingent.

Most if not all posters were fine with what they said regarding the situation. They weren’t calling him names, they were expressing displeasure with his actions. That’s how it needs to stay as well.

Oh… one poRster with 2 upvotes thinks it’s as simple as Blissainthe and Quan Lee having a right to do as they want but we have no right to have a negative opinion towards that. Doesn’t work that way. They can do what they want, we can choose to find it unacceptable and the Coach can choose how to manage it.

Miami needs linebackers but if the kid doesn’t wanna he here it is what it is. I totally understand now what you were saying.

Advertisement
I just wish UM was in a position to say, 'Wes, you're dead to us. Blood in, blood out. You have disrespected the program.' (Cue dramatic music....)

But unfortunately Miami isn't in that position currently to just drop a kid like a bad habit.

My hope is that one day, Manny -- or whoever is in charge of his renaissance -- can one day take swift action for stuff like this. But for now.... we need World Wide Wes

It is what it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back