4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Keep it to the Blissainthe recruitment. We left off with him cutting short his Tallahassee visit and coming to Paradise Camp after the U down photo he participated in at FSU that went out on his Instagram.

Most of us agree it was a bad decision on his part and we’re disappointed in the disrespect it represents coming from a local kid who was prioritized by Manny. I in particular find it irresponsible on the part of FSU coRches to place a kid who’s worked hard for scholarship opportunities in that position and I think it will hurt them with recruits.

All we know now is that he came to Paradise with his mom and aunt all decked in Canes gear, hung out with Tolan and a bit with Manny and left.

Act like human beings.
That was Marvin Jones Jr

Someone mentioned the person standing next to him doing the U down gesture as Sabbath Jospeh who went to Central.

I saw he played LB for USF and was a grad assistant for them before going to FSU.

Is it possible hes one of these Sfla guys who hates Miami because he never got an offer from us...
That's comical when guys like him have hate for miami. Hate us because we didn't offer you but not fsu or uf, who newsflash retards, didn't offer you either hence why you went to usf

i understand but it had to be really awkward for him. hence why he sat in a corner and no one spoke to him but Manny. not saying have mercy because he did it to him self but most wouldn't even show up after that.

Again, it has to be separated into two parts.

I give him full credit for the "showing up" part.

I give him low marks for the "talked to coaches, players, and support staff at Paradise and repaired the relationships".

You know what else is "really awkward"? Seeing your #1 target at your #1 position of need clowning your program on Instagram Live when you have treated him like a king and given him NO REASON to be disrespectful.

I know there are Manny-haters who are going to build some hypothetical argument about how Manny can't afford to drop Bissainthe or risk the blowback at Central...but he's got a team of 85 guys with whom he has to maintain respect and credibility, and I've already pointed out that Xavier Restrepo publicly criticizing Quan Lee for visiting UCF is just the tip of the iceberg of pride that these younger players have for UM. Pope and Wiggins and Payton and Silvera will be gone soon, and then we will be cancer-free.

Manny can't afford to take Bissainthe without a very significant and public display of contrition. The interview that Bissainthe gave to CaneSport was terrible. The interaction that Bissainthe had with coaches/players/support staff at Paradise was nearly non-existent. And the last time I checked, Bissainthe has not publicly committed to UM and shut down his recruiting.

I wouldn't expect Bissainthe to get LOI paperwork from UM so that he can "make his decision on Early Signing Day". It sucks, because I have been saying that he is our #1 recruiting priority for over a year, but he did this to himself. I am very sad to see him go, but we have to take three other guys and let him deal with the fallout.

I honestly love the whole sequence. Maybe the community has more bite than everyone gives it credit for. He clearly heard it instantaneously, does his mea culpa. But even then, he's got the cheese curse with the rest of the staff, alumni and other attendees. That sends the right message without having to say a thing.

I wanted his offer pulled, But Manny was right to keep the life line going. Ball is in WB's court. Let's see if he wants to be a Cane or not. Super easy for coaches to just stop communicating if they see his behavior at FSU was more than just youthful lack of judgment.

Advertisement
Someone mentioned the person standing next to him doing the U down gesture as Sabbath Jospeh who went to Central.

I saw he played LB for USF and was a grad assistant for them before going to FSU.

Is it possible hes one of these Sfla guys who hates Miami because he never got an offer from us...

Clearly.

Let's also point out that Randy motherfvckin' Shannon has been silent on this issue (both generally and specifically to Bissainthe). He could easily tell anyone on that staff that he will be personally offended by any display of disrespect to his alma mater, and that such actions will not be tolerated.

Manny can't afford to take Bissainthe without a very significant and public display of contrition. The interview that Bissainthe gave to CaneSport was terrible. The interaction that Bissainthe had with coaches/players/support staff at Paradise was nearly non-existent. And the last time I checked, Bissainthe has not publicly committed to UM and shut down his recruiting.

I wouldn't expect Bissainthe to get LOI paperwork from UM so that he can "make his decision on Early Signing Day". It sucks, because I have been saying that he is our #1 recruiting priority for over a year, but he did this to himself. I am very sad to see him go, but we have to take three other guys and let him deal with the fallout.

All this. Bissanthe has to do the heavy lifting if he wants to be part of Miami's class. If not, turn off the comms or pull his offer.

For myself, it was a reflection on FSU and their coaching staff. It was child like for them to put Bliss in that position, they are adults. He's young
and it puts him between a rock and a hard place. Shame on them.
Exactly. **** FSU and its coaching staff. Diaz ,no doubt, fired shots that way when he referenced other schools pressuring kids to commit. It's even more pathetic that their staff pressured him into outright disrespecting UM during a photoshoot (or whatever it was), especially after getting blown out last year by 40+ points.

Recruiting this year feels a whole lot different at UM. Under previous regimes, Golden in particular, UM would pressure kids to commit and all would be fine and dandy over the summer, only to have recruits jump ship as Signing Day got closer and closer. If my memory serves me right, Amari Cooper was pressured to commit, held off, went to Bama and the rest is history. Committing and Decommiting from UM became a regular thing.

I'm not completely sold on Diaz and this staff, but I'm optimistic they're on the right path and right approach, especially with regard to recruiting.

On the flipside, unless FSU has a great season (lmao), they will experience attrition and/or targets they expect to commit will go elsewhere.

What would Saban do? What would JJ do? Make sure he does whatever it takes to smooth things out and no less than a commitment and shut it down.

Advertisement
Advertisement

the way the story goes, sabbath is the guy who repeatedly asked WB to do the gesture after WB initially declined. WB eventually gave in. That’s the story, at least.
So to answer your question, yes, sabbath is a sofla c0cksucking turncoat traitor

the way the story goes, sabbath is the guy who repeatedly asked WB to do the gesture after WB initially declined. WB eventually gave in. That’s the story, at least.
So to answer your question, yes, sabbath is a sofla c0cksucking turncoat traitor
Ucchhh! (****** accent and pronunciation) - poison. What he did was a horrific disservice to this kid. Just awful. The kid worked his lifetime for these opportunities and that dude thoughtlessly ****ed with the kid’s future for some stupid Twitter moment. Does anyone have any background on him? Someone must’ve grown up with or played ball with or against him here.

Again, it has to be separated into two parts.

I give him full credit for the "showing up" part.

I give him low marks for the "talked to coaches, players, and support staff at Paradise and repaired the relationships".

You know what else is "really awkward"? Seeing your #1 target at your #1 position of need clowning your program on Instagram Live when you have treated him like a king and given him NO REASON to be disrespectful.

I know there are Manny-haters who are going to build some hypothetical argument about how Manny can't afford to drop Bissainthe or risk the blowback at Central...but he's got a team of 85 guys with whom he has to maintain respect and credibility, and I've already pointed out that Xavier Restrepo publicly criticizing Quan Lee for visiting UCF is just the tip of the iceberg of pride that these younger players have for UM. Pope and Wiggins and Payton and Silvera will be gone soon, and then we will be cancer-free.

I didn’t know that Nesta was a problem.

Advertisement
That's comical when guys like him have hate for miami. Hate us because we didn't offer you but not fsu or uf, who newsflash retards, didn't offer you either hence why you went to usf

Like I said Im just speculating by connecting the dots to who he is, where hes from etc...and that it was said he was one of the main ones encouraging Bissthane to do the gesture.

As Marvin Jones Jr I view him just like Blades and when he went up to FSU and stood on their logo while throwing up the U. Hes a legacy for them even though I believe hes headed elsewhere but his pops isnt gonna let him miss a chance to sh*t on the program he couldn't beat.

As far as Wesley goes.... I do think he absolutely regrets what happened but this is a valuable lesson to learn as your grow into manhood about character and integrity. I hope he realizes this because up until that moment hes handled his recruitment very well from what Ive seen and read. He should be disappointed in himself and the first step in rectifying the situation was to make that long boring *** drive from Tallahassee back home. Showing up at our biggest event and facing the music. That right there tells me a lot about the situation and him because if he didnt give 2 sh*ts he wouldn't have done it.

I like many of you was ****ed to see that but I cannot allow myself to bad mouth and tear down the character of a 17 year old, especially one I dont know personally and over a message board nonetheless. I just hope he learns from this and yes I still believe he will choose Miami in the end and help us continue to make thise idiots in Tallahassee miserable for many more years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back