4-star DL Lucas recaps Miami official visit

View as article
Advertisement
Bring him & Shemar in the same wknd for a visit in the fall.

Get them on board for being a fierce combo with Bahamian & Haitian backgrounds.

Sell them that a feature could be played on ESPN Gameday. Like Clemson DL had a couple years back.

Sell them how with the new rules they can be a symbol to their cultures locally.

Hopefully this staff can find a way to land Lucas, Shemar, Kelly. It would make this DL class elite.

Sell them that a feature could be played on ESPN Gameday. Like Clemson DL had a couple years back.

Sell them how with the new rules they can be a symbol to their cultures locally.

Hopefully this staff can find a way to land Lucas, Shemar, Kelly. It would make this DL class elite.
I think that's something they're trying to do because it's interesting how I dont know of any kids scheduling OVs during the season yet like they'll want certain groups to maybe communicate to go together

If he lands those three, Simpson should get his own statue. .. I’d still like to have another DT, preferably Tarber.

Make It So Star Trek GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I refuse to believe a Haitian cat is going to end up at Oregon of all places. Talk about a culture shock
He’s already living in Arizona. I think he’ll be alright in Oregon. At this point, Miami would be more of culture shock. Either way, the U needs to get him here and stop talking that DT to him cause he don’t wanna hear that.

Oregon has 3 L’s bare minimum coming up including a whooping at OSU. Not saying they won’t be in it because they obviously are and Cristobal can ‘croot but lets just handle ours and get him back for a game. I don’t think this will be over til December anyway.

Advertisement
Miami is recruiting Lucas as a defensive tackle they feel that there is no way that he will not grow into a defensive tackle and Lucas wants to play defensive end in college so I don't know how that's going to work out but I do know that is the main issue if there is any other issue
Then f'ing recruit him as a defensive end. Tell the kid what he wants to hear. If he puts on 20+ pounds with Feeley then he will slide in, if not, he will stay at edge.

Advertisement
Miami is recruiting Lucas as a defensive tackle they feel that there is no way that he will not grow into a defensive tackle and Lucas wants to play defensive end in college so I don't know how that's going to work out but I do know that is the main issue if there is any other issue
Nail on the head. Lucas wants to play outside and Oregon is telling him he can. Plus mom and dad loves Mario. Dad loves the U too, as he should lol!

Throwing ***** against the wall hoping it sticks again. 😂😂😂 I'll wait until cribby or LCE comment on this situation.. only ones I listen to on this board 🚫🧢💯🙌🏾®️™️

Advertisement
Back