4-star DE Rawlins-Kibonge calls UM his "dream school"

View as article
Advertisement
Yes there is it's called viper it is essentially the same thing
No sir. Viper is just a DE they drop into zone coverage at times. Joe Jackson played viper and he wasn’t no where near a hybrid DE/olb. These names be getting y’all wrapped up

Advertisement
I saw this young man play in high school quite a bit. He’s coached by NBA’’s Damian Lilliard’s brother. He’s long as ****! I think he fits in coach Steeles defense. Weight can definitely be added to his frame. Great piece of clay for the coaches to mold into a beast.

There’s plenty of talent in front of him, so his development can take the necessary time needed. I’m a fan of this young man and I hope Miami kick the tires and take him.

Advertisement
OU boards aren’t too upset he is leaving, but he didn’t play at all so they are speculating he isn’t good enough. They also said this kid is a 5-tech, and that doesn’t fit in Venebles defense.
Facts. I was told he was never happy there because he was being played at a position that wasn’t suited for his skill set. My son camped with him in Oregon quite a bit when they were in high school. He’s PLENTY good enough!

When did he go into the portal?
If we haven’t contacted him and his dad is on Twitter it doesn’t seem like the staff has reached out and I’m sure they know about him.

Edit: maybe his dad reached out as to insure we don’t get accused of tampering. 😂 since the sec nut huggers are out there crying

UM dream school.
We’ve put like 6 dudes in the league at his position In last few years.
Commits to a school that doesn’t play defense.
New Defensive minded head coach comes in.
Transfers out.
He gets an E for effort and N for nice try.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back