4-star DE Rawlins-Kibonge calls UM his "dream school"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think UM should just get Ishmael and use Hammett as the other DE/OLB(Viper). I think he would be perfect for that position with his length, athlecticism, and quickness. UM should put up a good season and go ham at the DE for 2022.

It's not about football or getting to the NFL, it's about securing his future. An education from Standford does just that. Bigger than football. Smart kid.

Would be great to sign him, but a Stanford degree is a golden ticket for life. At least I fully understand the reason if he isn't a Cane.

You know what would also be helpful to get kids interested in an education? Not being tied with FSU in academic rankings. F#cking BOT clownshow, Frenk, and the athletic department should be thrown in the ocean.

Advertisement
We can definitely get this kid if we want him...

It's just a matter of if Diaz & Baker are willing to make the effort to get him

If it's between this kid or Metayer, it's no brainer for NRK IMO, due to upside, skill set & character.

I don't see any other locals we should be dying to get in this class, 2022 is the most loaded DE class I've ever seen where we definitely won't have to leave South FL for DE's at all, but this year is a real thin crop of pass rushers.

Dude is 6’7 w a wing span from here to GA. He’s a kid u gotta take w his potential and natural tools. His body and technique can be refined being that he’s new to the sport, but he took the bull by horns and shot up the rankings quick. He’s a take all day imo, but a lot depends what work we put in to make him feel like a priority

Last edited:
but he'll be alright since he went to Stanford. He can easily go back and get a degree and be set for life.

I dont think Stanford allows you to come back and finish the degree. Plus I think Thomas graduated anyway.

Stanford had 18 players enter the Portal because they didnt get accepted in Grad School at Stanford.

Would be great to sign him, but a Stanford degree is a golden ticket for life. At least I fully understand the reason if he isn't a Cane.

You know what would also be helpful to get kids interested in an education? Not being tied with FSU in academic rankings. F#cking BOT clownshow, Frenk, and the athletic department should be thrown in the ocean.

What does the Athletic Department have to do with Academic rankings

Advertisement
but he'll be alright since he went to Stanford. He can easily go back and get a degree and be set for life.

not doubting his life success. Just answering the question about his performance OTJ. He seems like a good dude just can’t stay healthy.

Dude is 6’7 w a wing span from here to GA. He’s a kid u gotta take w his potential and natural tools. His body and technique can be refined being that he’s new to the sport, but he took the bull by horns and shot up the rankings quick. He’s a take all day imo, but LT depends what work we put in to make him feel like a priority
He's the one player on our board that we really need to get. His talent and attitude is a perfect fit for Miami.

And, yes Stanford is a really good school, but it's what you do with a degree once you get it that is the major component of success.

Advertisement
I think UM should just get Ishmael and use Hammett as the other DE/OLB(Viper). I think he would be perfect for that position with his length, athlecticism, and quickness. UM should put up a good season and go ham at the DE for 2022.
There is no DE/OLB position in this defense

Advertisement
Back