4 Star CB from Nashville Keshawn Lawrence receives offer

Big difference buddy. I said we'll find out just how good he is. I take it you're a math guy.

To be clear u said "we will find out just how good he really is at development this year" which is illogical bc the proof is in Corn and Michael Jackson, buddy.

Advertisement
No, he’s a corner who has a slight preference for safety. We see him as the top cover corner in SFL.

That doesnt matter if the coaches feel he had more potential at Free Safety. I think AI has even alluded to such considering the amount of Corner offers that went out.

To be clear u said "we will find out just how good he really is at development this year" which is illogical bc the proof is in Corn and Michael Jackson, buddy.
How about Delaney, Dean, and Mayes? Colbert and Redwine he had out of position. His coaching has been good enough but this year we will know for sure. Rumph hasn't had to deal with inexperience at the safety position. He has one CB with any legit PT. Hopefully Ivey and Blades ball out but we don't know yet. The guys are on the roster now are his guys unlike Corn and Jackson. There's every reason to say the jury is still out on Rumph. As it is for several of these coaches.
Recruiting is a whole other story. 90% of the board would be calling for his head if he didn't get Williams. He's off to a good start and needs to add 1-2 more studs.

Advertisement
That doesnt matter if the coaches feel he had more potential at Free Safety. I think AI has even alluded to such considering the amount of Corner offers that went out.
The coaches want him at CB though. We are still looking for Safeties as well in this class. By your logic we would have Jaiden and Tennison committed at safety and looking for a 3rd one to add.

The only time people have something to say about Rumph is when he's lost a recruiting battle that the past couple recruiting staffs would have most likely lost. There isn't anyone saying we need to get rid of Rumph when he puts Corn into the NFL or when Michael Jackson was looking like a first round CB in 2017 or when we sign 4 star DBs. All I'm saying is keep that same energy. Don't call for his job then go quite when he proves he belongs on this staff.

Rumph should be fired.
But how much of an a$$hold would one have to be to constantly post about that when everything is silent right now? What do you want exactly? A daily, “Fire Rumph” thread? I really don’t understand your point here?

Rumph should be fired.
But how much of an a$$hold would one have to be to constantly post about that when everything is silent right now? What do you want exactly? A daily, “Fire Rumph” thread? I really don’t understand your point here?

My point is to expose irrational people like u. In no way should Rumph be fired. People say bc of recruiting, but like I said before, show me one player that the previous two coaching staffs would have signed that Rumph missed on.

Advertisement
My point is to expose irrational people like u. In no way should Rumph be fired. People say bc of recruiting, but like I said before, show me one player that the previous two coaching staffs would have signed that Rumph missed on.
Paul Williams signed 2 5* CBs

Advertisement

So you want to expose our irrational thoughts by having us constantly post the same thing over and over again, regardless if anything is currently happening right now that would relate to the post?

I’ll make you a deal, darlin. You post everyday asking for the Rumph haters to cal for his firing, and I’ll respond calling for his firing. And we’ll see how boring that gets.

So you want to expose our irrational thoughts by having us constantly post the same thing over and over again, regardless if anything is currently happening right now that would relate to the post?

I’ll make you a deal, darlin. You post everyday asking for the Rumph haters to cal for his firing, and I’ll respond calling for his firing. And we’ll see how boring that gets.

No expose your irrational thoughts by doing what I just did. Ask where are all the "Rumph can't recruit" guys at and watch y'all pop out like wack-a-mole.

Advertisement
No expose your irrational thoughts by doing what I just did. Ask where are all the "Rumph can't recruit" guys at and watch y'all pop out like wack-a-mole.

Lol. Wut? I still have no idea what exactly you’re trying to do here. But okay, if it’s working, keep at it.

And I love that Al Golden and Randy Shannon are the standard for how we should recruit.
By that logic, if Diaz goes 7-5, 8-4 every year, he shouldn’t be fired, because hey, that’s what the previous staffs did, so no reason to expect better.

Who said Al and Randy are the standard? They are the norm in recent history. U wanting Rumph fired over something that hasn't been done at Miami in over 15 years is irrational. No one can say he's under-recruited at Miam, so firing him for recruiting doesn't cut it. He's developed guys with the best of them, so that won't cut it. So tell me exactly why he should be fired? Bc he missed on Cambell and Stevonson? I'd love to know exactly why u think he should be fired and we can debate that.

Do you understand why he said that? Do people improve with experience & time or no?

So u thought when Michael Jackson signed he was going look like a first round draft pick after the 2017 or no? Was it a coincidence that Elder had his best season under Rumph or no? When someone tells me the exact reason Rumph should be fired we can talk. And it's not his recruiting bc he's signed nothing but Miami caliber players so there's zero argument to be had there.

Advertisement
Back